{5}

Third Person POV:

"Alright, so today we're doing hero training." Aizawa says. "Get your suits on."

The class got ready and arrived over at a fake city.

Kirishima had been appointed as the 'Katsuki Watcher' by Mina, so he was standing right next to the blonde. Katsuki was staring blankly at Aizawa as he explained the training practice.

"There will be two teams." Aizawa said. "Team 1 will be inside the building, while team 2 will be outside. When I say so, team 2 will enter the building and try and find the 'flag'. Team 1 will be guarding said flag. There will be a ten minute timer. If team 2 cannot find the flag in the ten minutes, they lose. If they defeat all of team 1 or find the flag, they win. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sensei!" The class says.

"The teams are as follows;" Aizawa continues. "Team 1 is Ashido, Aoyama, Asui, Bakugo, Hagakure, Iida, Jiro, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Koda. Team 2 is the rest of you."

The class split into the teams, and then team 1 entered the building.

"So, what are we going to do?" Mina asks, walking with Kirishima and Katsuki. Mina was holding the white flag in her hand. "Where should we put the flag?"

Kirishima glanced at Katsuki, who doesn't say anything, before turning to Mina with a smile. "Let's put the flag on the second to top level." He says. "There's five levels, so two of us can be on each one. If team 2 goes up, then the duo on the level should go up as well."

Mina smiles, before turning and running over to the rest of the group to tell them the plan. Katsuki trudges on with Kirishima, walking up and up the stairs to the second to last level.

"Bakugo, do you want to guard this level?" Kirishima asks. "Can I be your partner?"

Katsuki glances at Kirishima and nods. "Fine." He grumbles.

"Team 1, team 2 has entered the building." Aizawa voice echoed through the levels.

Kirishima and Katsuki went quiet. "I'm going to go walk around the hallways." Katsuki mutters. "You stay here and guard." Kirishima frowned but nodded.

Katsuki walked around for a few minutes, occasionally stopping when he thought he heard something. After around seven minutes later, Katsuki actually heard something.

"We haven't run into Kacchan yet." Izuku's voice whispers around the corner. Katsuki froze. "He must be up here."

Then Izuku and Todoroki appeared in front of Katsuki, and they all paused for a moment. Katsuki held his hand out and a medium explosion erupted from his palm, blasting Izuku and Todoroki away. Todoroki pulled out his capture tape and ran towards Katsuki.

Katsuki was about to shoot another explosion at Todoroki when he froze in fear as a flashback hit him. Those same blue eyes pulling him away from the world.

Todoroki frowned when he saw the blonde hesitating, but continued and wrapped Katsuki's waist with the capture tape and pulled him into another room. For some reason there wasn't a window or any lights, but Todoroki shut the door and locked it.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he couldn't see anything. His breath caught as more flashbacks of his time at the league's base hit him.

He couldn't move, his mind keep coming back to the flashbacks.

...

"Eraser, something's wrong with young Bakugo." All Might says, staring intently at the screens in front of him.

Aizawa looked down at where All Might was looking and frowned. The camera was showing Katsuki standing in the middle of the room froze, with his head down so they couldn't see his face. He was shivering.

"Why isn't he trying to get out?" Aizawa questioned. He pressed the speaker button for the room Katsuki was in. "Bakugo, are you alright?"

Katsuki jumped, stumbling and falling onto the ground. His eyes were wide and frightened, yet glazed off as if he was in a trance. Aizawa and All Might frowned in worry as they saw what was happening.

"I think it's some sort of panic attack." All Might says. "Should I call off the training?"

Aizawa sighed. "It looks like team 2 was going to win away, now that Bakugo is out of commission." He says. "Yes, call off the training and get them to find Bakugo."

All Might pressed the speaker button for the entire building. "Everyone, the training is called off. We need a search for Young Bakugo." He says.

Everyone in the building froze at the announcement. Kirishima took off into the hallways, and Todoroki and Izuku ran after him. Mina, Iida, and Tsu ran up the steps onto the second to last level, and more students came as well.

Todoroki unlocked the room Bakugo was in, and Kirishima ran over to where Katsuki had curled in on himself.

"Bakugo?" Kirishima asks, crouching down next to the shivering boy.

He held out his hand to touch Katsuki's shoulder, but Katsuki flinched so hard he hit the wall, so Kirishima backed up.

Katsuki had curled in on himself in a way so his face was covered, and he quietly whimpered in fear.

Izuku turned to everyone who had come into the room and gestured for them to move out to give Katsuki more space. Most of them left, until it was only Kirishima and Izuku in the room.

Katsuki shuddered as if he was freezing. "Go a-away.." He whispered quietly, sounding so scared and frightened Kirishima's heart felt like it was going to break.

Izuku tried a different approach. "Kacchan, you're not there anymore." He whispered softly. "You're safe at UA."

Kirishima glanced at Izuku for a moment. "Bakugo, we're not going to hurt you." He whispered softly.

Katsuki peeked his eyes out a little. He saw Kirishima and Izuku smiling at him and he uncurled himself a bit. He looked down.

"I'm so weak." He mutters, looking down at his shaking hands.

Kirishima and Izuku frown. "No you're not." Kirishima says. "It's alright to be scared, everyone is sometimes."

Katsuki swayed slightly, and Kirishima held his arms out as Katsuki fell forward, catching the sleeping blonde. Izuku and Kirishima glanced worriedly at each other.

"This isn't good." Izuku says. "If this keeps happening, he won't be able to participate in hero work."

Katsuki mumbled something incoherent, shifting slightly on Kirishima's chest.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

A N G S T