{8}

Third Person POV:

"Oh, Kacchan!" Kaminari says, running over to the Class 1A door where Katsuki had come in. "How are you?"

Katsuki glares at him before heading over to his desk, where Kirishima and Mina were waiting, chatting together. Katsuki narrowed his eyes at the two, how they were talking, how comfortable Kirishima seemed with Mina.

Mina noticed him. "Oh hey, Bakubabe!" She exclaims.

Kirishima looks over at him and smiles sweetly, making Katsuki's heart skip a beat for no reason.

"What." Katsuki grumbled as he set his stuff down, before taking a seat.

Mina giggled, and Kirishima sent her a glare. "Do you remember anything from last night?" She asks. Kirishima hisses a 'Mina!'.

Katsuki blinks. He doesn't remember a lot. The last thing he remembers was finishing the second problem on the English packet. After that everything's a sleepy blur. He vaguely remembers someone put him back into bed after he dozed off on the desk.

"No..?" He says.

Mina giggled mischievously, and Kirishima elbowed her in the side.

"Why?" Katsuki asked. "Did something important happen?"

Kirishima shook his head while Mina nodded. Katsuki frowned, confused.

Kirishima sighed, pushing Mina away. "Nothing happened, Mina's just making something small a big deal." He says. When Katsuki's frown didn't go away, the red head smiled nervously. "You just fell asleep and missed dinner, is all. Nothing else happened."

Katsuki blinked. His blank expression shifted to a bored one. "Whatever." He says, turning back to his desk.

The red head smiled nervously before darting over to his desk. Kaminari was talking with Shinso about whatever as Kirishima sat down.

Aizawa entered the room and walked over to his desk. He looked at Katsuki for a moment before starting his lessons.

Halfway through the lesson, Kirishima looked over at Katsuki since he was bored. The blonde was looking down at his pen as he clicked and clicked and clicked. The bored yet peaceful expression on Katsuki's face made Kirishima's blush faintly.

He quickly looked away, causing Mina to snicker into her hand. The red head shot his friend a glare.

Katsuki felt like someone watching him and looked up, looking around the classroom before focusing back down on his paper.

Kirishima buried his face in his elbow to hide his overwhelming blush. After his face cooled, he finally got back to his paper and was able to finish it right before the bell rang. When it did, the red head started packing up and talking with Kaminari, who was right in front of him.

After he zipped his bag up, Kirishima looked up and jumped when he realized Katsuki was right above him.

"Uh, hey Bakugo?" Kirishima questions.

The blonde blinks. He scoffs and looks away, obviously embarrassed. "Mr. Aizawa says I have to walk with you in case I faint again." He says.

Kirishima grins. "Oh alright!" He says. "I'm ready to go when you are. What do you think is for lunch?"

The two walked out of the room with Kirishima talking and Katsuki listening, while Mina and Kaminari stared at them before they disappeared.

"And they're not dating?" Kaminari questions.

Mina sighs. "Nope." She says. "New goal, get Kiribaku together by the end of the year!"

Kaminari blinks. "Kiribaku..?"

"Kirishima and Bakugo." Mina explains. "Kiri and Baku. Kiribaku."

"Ooooh."

...

The dark room was silent except for the typing of many computers. The business woman was standing behind the chairs where the technicians were sitting.

"Madam President." A technician says, turning around in the chair. "The school is keeping a close eye on the boy, we are yet to be able to find a time to collect him." He states.

The President of the Commission frowns. "Continue looking, I'll see what I can do." She says.

They've already been wasting too much time. If they want to do a quirk study on Katsuki Bakugo then the best time to do it would be the fastest. A special room was already set up, full of all the tools needed for the study.

A different technician turns her head. "We could forge documents explaining why it's legal to study one's quirk." She says. "There are plenty of laws that would allow so, all we need is the boy's consent."

"Right, like the boy would just let us experiment on him." A third technician says.

The second turns to the third. "Of course we wouldn't tell him what we are doing, just giving him a.. half truth." She says.

Madam President narrows her eyes. "Not a bad idea." She says. "Start forging those documents now and create a cover story." She says to a worker beside her, who immediately runs off to do so.

The second technician pauses in surprise, not realizing the lady was listening and also even thinking about the idea.

"Well what if the research goes on for too long?" The third says. "People will get suspicious and worried, and they'll turn on us."

The second blinks. "We could..."

"Explain how he was kidnapped by the League of Villains again." Madam President interrupts. "They'll believe us. It would make sense if those bastards tried again. Ignorant imbeciles." She mutters that last part under her breath.

The second technician nods. "Yes." She says. "Great thinking, President."

Madam President huffs slightly before turning briskly and walking away, down the hall and into the scientist labs. Many scientists were walking around and mixing and scanning and using the microscopes.

A certain scientist came up to the president. "Madam President, what a lovely surprise." He says. "Would you like to see the set up for the next study?"

"Yes." The president nods.

The two walked past all of the scientists and into a separate room in the very back of the building. The moment the president walked in, she could feel the temperature drop at least ten degrees. When she viewed the room, she narrowed her eyes. Interesting..

A table containing many scientific tools was standing off to the side, and in the middle of the room was this huge glass cylinder. Large snake-like wires were attached to the top and bottom.(It looks like the thing Shigaraki was in when he was in the coma to get more powers) It was empty at the moment, and what looked like shackles were hanging from the top sides.

The president grinned. "It's perfect."

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

And I oop