{13}

Third Person POV:

"If any of you stray from my orders I will terminate the mission for you and you all will go home." Aizawa hisses at the small group of heroes-in-training as they approach the side of the building Nezu planned on the map.

The students nodded. "Alright." Aizawa says. "Come on."

He then went up to the wall and jumped onto a large exhaust pipe. When he opened a vent and crawled into it, the students, with Kirishima leading the way, jumped up as well one by one.

They crawled through the ventilation system until it opened into a larger area. Aizawa turned back to the students.

"Alright, as Hawks said, Bakugo will be in Block C." Aizawa whispered. "Whatever they're doing to him, you all cannot intervene until my mark. Are we clear?"

They all nod again, and Aizawa pulled out a small version of the map. He scanned it for a moment before pointing at one of the vents. They crawled into that for a long time, and then they heard it. It made them stop in their tracks. It chilled them all to their bones.

Katsuki's bloodcurdling screams.

"What.." Kirishima whispers, still as stone.

Aizawa starts moving again, faster this time. With anger and fear.

The students followed him, until they entered another big area that had mesh-like flooring to it. Or was it ceiling since they were in the ceiling? Either way it gave them a perfect view of what happened before.

Katsuki. In the strange cylinder full of electricity.

The scientist. Laughing hysterical as he caused Katsuki such pain.

Kirishima almost busted the ceiling down that instant, same with Izuku who's eyes were glowing with anger.

But Aizawa was able to stop them from going down. So they just watched as Katsuki shrieked and pain. The electricity was loud as well, and so were Katsuki's explosions. The scientist stopped shocking him and smirked.

"Type L is promising, just as we hoped." The scientist says. "The boy is struggling, but we can continue." He waves to the one other person in the room, a random worker.

Aizawa glares at Kaminari, and points to the two cameras in the room. Kaminari nods, and uses his quirk and stops the cameras.

Right when Kirishima was about to jump in, Aizawa stopped him again.

Aizawa holds up three fingers.

Katsuki whimpers.

Aizawa holds up two fingers.

Kirishima gulps impatiently.

Aizawa holds up one finger.

The scientist gets ready to shock Katsuki again.

Aizawa holds up a fist.

They break down through the ceiling as the scientist presses the shock button again. Katsuki caught a glimpse of Kirishima rushing over to the chamber before he passed out.

Kirishima, Shouto, and Mina run over to the chamber. Mina used her acid to melt the glass and Kirishima turned his fists to rocks and broke the glass. Kirishima launched himself over to Katsuki's unconscious body and looked at Mina, who started melting Katsuki's chains.

The moment the shackles went lose, Katsuki slumped against Kirishima. His eyes opened slightly, his left one twitching from the extra electricity, but he stared drowsily at the red head.