CHAPTER 3

Warning: Heavy gore...

On top of the white walls of the stadium, groups, and groups of objects were getting out of their chairs. On the grass field surrounded by the stadium, there were the games. There was a racing pool, trained horses inside a fence, and a tall mini hill next to a pool full of mud. As the games were over, a dark-tone microphone with four limbs got off of the horse she was riding, and she was done playing the games. She was now running towards another object creature. It was a taco shell with some tomato slices and some lettuce inside. She had all four limbs and small black oval-like eyes. The taco shell girl was heading towards the hallway of the stadium where it was dark and lonely.
"Taco. Can we talk?" The taco turns around while having a calm expression on her face.
"Of course, Microphone." Microphone, before saying anything, takes a deep breath and sighed. She was nervous because she didn't have any evidence of what she was going to say, but she was also careless.

Since...

She doesn't want this anymore.

"Taco... I know you've been using me for the game. You said it yourself." A bit of silence rises between Taco and Microphone. Taco still had that calm facial expression which terrified Microphone even more.
"Look. Microphone. You know me. I only wanted to help and be your friend. Why would you assume? It's just a game to win one thousand dollars." Microphone, not the one to be that dumb-witted, continues with her call-out to Taco.
"I know you don't care. I overheard you! You said, 'I do hope to take the thousand for myself but for everything else. Oh well!'" Taco, instead of staying quiet, continues to defend herself.
"You're lying and I think you should stop. It's not working out, Microphone."
This didn't sit well with Microphone, "STOP LYING! I KNOW YOU'RE PRETENDING!!" Since Microphone is, well, a microphone, she accidentally created a sound wave that was stronger than the ordinary small microphone. Thankfully, the loudness only went through the hallway they were in and not outside the stadium. Unfortunately, Taco wasn't pleased with the sound as her calm expression turned into a stocky one.
"That voice of yours...is out of control. I think you should take a break before letting it out." Microphone, knowing her suspicion was right, left the hallway to stay away from Taco.
"Mic! Wait!" Taco sighed when she realized Microphone was gone from her view. The microphone had already left the hallway she was in and Taco just stood there. Even though nobody will believe Microphone, Taco knows she has to do something.

To prove Microphone wrong since Taco has the confidence.

And with confidence comes great danger.

Microphone was outside of the stadium, her tears were coming out of her eyes, and her face was sweating. She was rushing through the stairways outside the stadium and since she has no car, continues running to her home. Instead of going downtown where she originally went to take the train home. She went to the woods as a way to avoid Taco. With Taco going downtown and the train, there was no way to avoid her going that path. Microphone was running on the grass field instead of the sidewalk. Now walking into the woods, Microphone was highly disturbed at the location. The trees were tall, the grass more wilder, and the dirt was more muddy than the one in the landscapes. Microphone continues to walk because she thought this could be a shortcut to home. Her having a shortcut to home will make it easier to get there, less money by not using the train, and finally, a way to avoid Taco. However, while walking in the dark woods, she heard something. Microphone thought it was just the woodland creatures. The small creatures with their bat wings, round or square faces, and sharp but harmless teeth. Unfortunately, she didn't see them in her sight, so she got a little nervous.
"Probably...just my imagination...right?" Microphone then heard something loud and it was louder than the sounds of the sirens. She turned around to see who was behind her, but nobody was around.