CHAPTER 4

On the day of the games for all the object people and fans. In the white stadium outside of downtown where the games will be taking place. The crowds of people cheered while Microphone and her horse were at the end of the finish line.

"OH, YEAH!" yelled Microphone, she got off her horse, and looked at the crowd. Everyone was smiling, and Microphone was now chilling next to her horse. Once the third round of the game was over, another being with a horse was behind her.

"I see that you have won the third round. Impressive." Microphone turned around, and realized it was Paintbrush who was the one talking to her. They were wearing a dark gray sharp jean vest and black winter boots. Their face was cold as ice, which made Microphone a little nervous.

"Yeah. Um. It's nice to meet you." Microphone tries to maintain a smile while being nervous. Paintbrush smiled warmly, "It's nice to meet you too. Microphone...Well. Let's see if you can win the next round." The paintbrush pointed at the mini hill before Microphone could look at it. This calmed her down since she knew that part was easiest. The only thing that made her nervous, though, is Paintbrush, but she ensured herself that it was just a game. A game about winning a thousand dollars, but Microphone thought nobody could take that seriously.

Unfortunately, Paintbrush didn't see it that way.

As all the contestants got to the top of the hill, Microphone was the first to go. She was looking below the hill and saw the pool full of mud in the middle. Around the pool are soft landing pillows to make sure the contestants don't fall to their death. Microphone made her huge leap, and landed right into the mud. She speed-swam through the mud and now jumped into the soft landing pillows. Microphone then looked at all the contestants who were still at the top, and they were cheering for her. Except Paintbrush who looked at Microphone with raging eyes. Paintbrush pushed everyone aside, and they made a huge leap. Only for them to fall on the soft landing pillows, they stood up, and their hair went on fire as they rage. All the contestants on the top started laughing at Paintbrush who failed to make it to the pool. Microphone, who never saw someone with fire abilities, got a bucket of water near the upper bleachers and threw it on Paintbrush. This calmed them down, and they looked back to Microphone who was the only one not laughing at them. They just stare at her while Microphone stares back, but holding out her hand to them this time.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how to react, so...yeah. Shouldn't we have fun instead?..." Paintbrush eventually left the area without a word which made Microphone sad. Her "Hoping For The Best In The Game" didn't work out in her favor.

As all the contestants were outside the stadium, the food stand was nearby, and the tables were out in the open. In her lunch bag was a warm sandwich and a strawberry banana smoothie. Microphone was sitting by herself at one table while the other contestants were at another table. She was always by herself since she never had any real friends, but she got used to it. She was looking at the peaceful sky on a jumpy game day. The game season was rolling, and she thought of doing something new for a change besides being home all day. Then she saw a sharp object walking by the tables. She knew who they were, and called out their name, "Hey Knife!" Knife turned around and walked over to Microphone with a straight face.

"What is it? Mic..." said Knife, not interested even though he is normally like this.

"So, I was wondering... can you help me with the racing pool round? You swim really...um...smoothly?" Knife raised an eyebrow, but put his hand behind his flat head, and started looking in the other direction.

"Oh, man. Mic, I really wish I could help, but I have other plans." Microphone was curious, so she asked him.

"What are those other plans?" Knife let out a jerky smirk, and Microphone realized what he was up to.