CHAPTER 6

Not so long ago, while Paintbrush was walking away from Bow, they tried to talk to Lightbulb, but couldn't find her. They try calling out her name, trying to find her, and even trying to see if she will appear in front of them. Unfortunately, Paintbrush wasn't alone as Cabby was recording them. The tall file cabinet with wheels was hiding behind a big bush. Cabby was a file cabinet with arms, and instead of legs, she had wheels. She may be nosy, but she has a heart since Cabby was worried about Paintbrush. Normally Paintbrush doesn't walk around this neighborhood, the behavior they have right now, and their hair just worries her. So, she decided to do something about it.

Cabby was heading to her house when she put the camera away inside her cabinet. Still walking in the same neighborhood, she lives there and goes outside for research.
"Now, I just need to write this down before I forget..." Cabby took out a folder and a pen from her cabinet. Instead of stopping to write down her thoughts, she continues rolling. Then she accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh, no! I'm so sorry!" yelled Cabby, moving away from the person.
"Nah, it's fine. Not like it's the first time you did it." Cabby realized it was Knife, but she didn't recognize him at first since he almost looked like any other knife out there.
"Well, I'm sorry! Knife! You shouldn't even be here." Said Cabby, not wanting to be around Knife with her knowing how he is.
"Now you own the place?" mocked Knife.
"SHUT UP!!" yelled Cabby, having enough of Knife's shenanigans already.
"Anyways, what are you writing?" Knife moved closer to Cabby while she was still writing down in her folder.
"Paint- I MEAN NOTHING!! UGH, just get lost!" said Cabby, pushing Knife aside and rolling away. He knew what she was going to say, and realized he was not the only one. Knife noticed Paintbrush and their weird behavior too. However, despite getting somewhat worried, he let it slide because he thought it was none of his business.

Cabby was still rolling in her direction until she stepped on a rock, and accidentally dropped her folder.
"THE FOLDER!" yelled Cabby, she started a chase scene with the folder flying away. Today was a windy day for Cabby and the folder. She rolled on the sidewalk while the folder was floating in the air. However, to her luck, the folder landed on someone else.

It was Taco.

It landed inside of Taco as she felt something itchy. By the time Taco got the folder in her hands, she started reading it. Cabby finally catches up and Taco looks at her.
"Is this yours?" Cabby nodded and smiled at Taco in hopes of her returning the folder.
"Yes, it's mine. May I have it back?" Taco looks back to the folder and ignores Cabby's questions despite her not realizing this.
"Oh my. Cabby. This might sound serious." The file cabinet had her eyes widened once she realized that Taco was reading inside the folder. She wanted to keep the whole thing a secret since it would be nosy and disrespectful. Unfortunately, knowing she wasn't any better, she didn't hesitate to stop Taco.
"Wait, you read it?" Taco nodded, and Cabby started to sweat up a bit.
"Please. I only wanted to help," begged Cabby, she didn't want to make herself look awful to others.
"It's okay Cabby. I understand...but from what I read. This is no laughing matter." Cabby calmed down but then went back to worrying again. She thought it was something small, at least, that's what she hoped for. She wanted everyone to be okay, to be safe, and not be lost like how she is with her memory system.
"Do you think so?" Taco looks back to Cabby, "I know so." Cabby decided to trust Taco after accidentally making herself look bad, and Taco understands her either way.
"Well, you have been so friendly...even your knowledge of the games. As well as your interactions with others. I will take your word for it. Also... Can-" Before Cabby could say anything, Taco stops her.
"Help you? Well, this does sound like a risky job for something in return. That is if you want to, my dear...no pressure." Taco smiled, Cabby thought for a moment.
"Oh, it does sound risky! I should give you something, how about my files? As borrowing?" The taco girl decided to add more to it, she wanted something else. To be on Microphone's good side because Taco being on the good side of everyone is a way for her to take advantage of others.
"Well, I was hoping you could help me with Microphone and I. She seems to believe in lies. She doesn't trust me anymore because of it." Cabby frowns, she starts to feel bad for Taco despite not knowing about their friendship.
"Oh, no. Well, I may not know her, but I do have something about her." Taco smiled again and so did Cabby.

"Well, let's help each other!"

=================================

NOTE:

No summary if the chapter is below 1,000 words. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Word Count: 850