Part 1

Kavin Kumar Bhalla and Mr Vishwanathan Lyer were at a meeting.

Vishwanathan was observing kavin and the ideas, he put forward impressed him.

After the meeting got over.

Vishwanathan shook kavin's hand and said: well done kavin, your ideas were great.

Kavin (smiled): Thank you very much sir. Hearing such a compliment for you itself is a great achievement.

Vishwanathan: You had impressed me even before. I met you in person kavin. Your business achievements at a younger age is inspiring for all the youngester's who had dreams, infact you are a role model to everyone. Though you are a wealthy business man you never boast about your financial status. How you help charitable institutions financially and sponsor poor students show that you are a gem. How you give jobs to efficient poor people in your company is so good. Everyone should learn from you. I'm proud to be associated with you in business.

Kavin: Please don't say like this sir. I'm proud to be your business associate.

Vishwanathan lyer smiled.

Kavin was at a business party.

A stylish girl sat near him: Hi Mr kavin Bhalla.

Kavin: Hi!

She: I'm Divya

Kavin: Hi Divya!

She: You look very handsome, dashing, hot and sexy

She kept her palm on his lap and looked at him in a seductive manner.

Kavin started at her and said rudely: Move away

Divya: Excuse me!

Kavin: Just move away and don't try to come closer to me.

Divya moved away from him embarrassingly keeping a small distance between her and him.

She: Kavin....I

Kavin: Kavin kumar Bhalla is not somebody who can be easily flattered by girls. No girls can easily woo mein. So don't do the blunder of coming closer to me. Did you get that?

Divya was absolutely shivered by his rough and rude tone.

She ran away

Kavin's mother Toshi showed him the photographs of some girls.

Toshi: see this girl.

Kavin: Oh Mom, please not again

Toshi: What is this kavin? You get so many good proposals from top actresses, super models and other successful professionals. But you rejected all of them. You are not even looking at the photographs of these girls. Why kavin?

Kavin become upset

Kavin: Mom, you know me well. Then why are you asking this?

Toshi: kavin, that was past. How long will you live in your past. It's time to move on kavin.

Kavin: I have moved on and that's why I'm concentrating on my career now.

Toshi: I'm not talking about your career. I'm talking about your life.

Kavin: My life is my career Mom.

Toshi become sad

Kavin walked away.

Toshi: Oh God! Will there be any girl who is meant for kavin? Or will my kavin be alone through out his life?

Vishwanathan lyer and his daughter Purvi had a puja at home for the late Mrs lyer.

Purvi was missing her mother very much.

Purvi: appa, do you miss Mom?

Vishwanathan: How can I not miss her purvi? She was not just my wife and your mother, but my business partner also. She was my soulmate.

Purvi become emotional

After sometime, purvi's friend Ishita visited.

Ishita: Purvi

Purvi was looking gloomy

Ishita: what happened purvi?

Purvi: Today is my Mom's first dead anniversary. I miss her very badly.

Ishita felt said for her

Purvi: I lost my Mom when I was just 17 years. Her sudden illness and death made our lives upside down. I was so young that time. I lost her when I needed a mother. My appa was also quite young that time. Everyone pressurized him to get married again. But he didn't marry anyone. He could not give her place to anyone else. He became both my appa and amma. You know Ishita? Though my appa appear to be strong before me, he is not actually he seems to be. He pretends to be very strong before me so that will not break down. I have seen him crying alone in his room hiding from me. Because he didn't want me to see him cry. But I have seen his tears. It was before my exams. Because he didn't want me to be carried away by emotions. Even he appointed a new CEO to help with the office work, so that he can spend more time with me.

Ishita: Purvi, your mother never likes to see you cry. Even your father is trying his level best to make you happy. So you should not show this gloomy face to anyone. You should be always cheerful.

Because it's the beautiful smile that makes my purvi beautiful.

Purvi smiled

Ishita: That's my purvi

They both smiled

Vishwanathan and Purvi were having evening snacks

Vishwanath: Purvi, a good proposal has come for you.

Purvi: please appa, don't spoil my mood by talking about marriage proposals. I'm not prepared to get married.

Vishwanathan: Purvi, you are an established doctor now. It's time for you to get married and settled down.

Purvi: No appa, I don't want to get married by leaving you alone.

Vishwanathan: I will not be alone purvi. I will find a guy who stays nearby. So that we can meet each other daily.

Purvi: No appa, I need more time.

Vishwanathan was disappointed.

Vishwanathan: The new generation is impossible.

Purvi giggled seeing his facial expression.

A prestigious business convenient

Kavin was honoured as the youngest and the most successful business man of the year.

Everyone clapped their hands for kavin. Vishwanathan lyer gave a big applause to kavin.

Purvi was at home. She was get ready to go to the hospital. She went to kitchen to fill her bottle with water. She noticed a tablet box.

Purvi: Oh God! Appa forgot to carry his tablet box with him. He should not miss his tablets. I have to take it to the place where Appa went. It's on the way to my hospital. So on the way I will go to that place.

Vishwanathan and kavin were sitting at the VIP table. Supper was served to them. Purvi reached there.

She went to the reception and asked: Can I meet Mr vishwanathan lyer?

Receptionist: Sorry Ma'am. You not allowed inside without any invitation.

Purvi: please don't say like this. It's essential for me to hand over the tables to him which he has to take after meal. I'm his daughter, I'm a doctor too. Dr Purvi vishwanathan lyer. You can check my ID card.

She showed her ID card.

After convincing the receptionist. She was allowed to go inside.

Purvi asked the guard: May I know where Mr vishwanathan lyer.

Guard: Sure

She was escorted to the area, where vishwanathan and kavin were seated.