Part 3

Purvi went for a walk. Suddenly she heard someone calling her from behind.

"Purvi"

She turned back, she was surprised as it was kavin.

Purvi: Kavin! What a pleasant surprised!

Kavin: I'm also surprised. Do you walk daily?

Purvi: Yes, that's is the main exercise I have. I'm doctor, so fitness is very important for me.

Kavin: No need to be a doctor to be a fitness freak. Look at me. I'm not a doctor. But I also walk daily.

Purvi (smile): Yes, you are right

They casually talked while walking and reached a garden. Purvi picked up a beautiful flowers, which was lying on the meadow continued walking with kavin. Both were chatting while walking.

Kavin: This garden is so beautiful.

Purvi: You are right, I always get mesmerized by the beauty of this garden.

Kavin: Me too, when I'm mood out. I come here to relax.

She smiled

Kavin: Purvi, what time do you go for a walk usually.

Purvi: Almost at this time. Because by this time only I will be free.

Kavin: Then I will also make sure to come at the same time. So that we can walk together. Walking alone is so boring.

Purvi was surprised that kavin will be joining her for a walk from the next day onwards.

Purvi: If walking alone is boring, why didn't you get married?

Kavin become dull

Purvi looked at him.

Purvi: What happened kavin? Did I ask you the wrong question? Then I'm sorry.

Kavin: Not at all. Don't be sorry, I was not interested in marriage. But now I feel I should get married if I find the right girl.

Kavin looked at purvi deeply, she smiled

Purvi: By the way thank for joining me. Walking alone is boring for me also.

Kavin: Then why didn't you get married?

Purvi: Because I feel sad for leave my appa alone. Some guys had come to see me with the marriage alliance. But I told them that I want to live with my father after marriage also. But which guy will agree to live in wife's house? So all the marriage proposals are also got cancelled. So appa warned me out to put this demand to any boy who comes to see me. But these days, I lost interest too meet the boys. So I'm not even interested in marriage alliances. So Appa is cut up with me. He want to get me married. His biggest dream is to see his grand child.

Kavin smile

Kavin: So nice to see your love for your father. Vishwanathan sir is so lucky to have a daughter like you.

Purvi smiled

The next day kavin and Purvi meet at a particular location. They started walking together.

Kavin: purvi, I guess we are comfortable with each other. So why don't we became friends?

Purvi smiled

Kavin: shall we are friends?

He extended his hand towards her.

Purvi held his hand and said: Friends!

They both smiled

They continued walking, suddenly purvi slipped and fell over kavin. She embraced him for balance.

They realized that they were in each other's arms and blushed.

They moved away from each other shyly.

Purvi: Sorry

Kavin: I know why you hugged me. No need of apologizing.

Purvi smiled

As months passed, purvi and kavin's bonding grew stronger. They become very close to each other.

Kavin and Purvi were thinking of each other and smiling.

Purvi: What if kavin doesn't love me? What if he has someone else in his life as he said that he is waiting for someone right in our first meeting?

Purvi became restless

Kavin and Purvi meet at a restaurant. Purvi was dressed in a pink gown. Kavin was bowled over by her beauty.

Though they ordered food, they hadn't brought the food yet.

Purvi walked restlessly

Purvi: Why are they not bringing our food?

Kavin: Purvi, be patient. They will bring it now

Purvi: I had skipped my last meal because of my busy schedule. So I'm very hungry

Kavin: Come and sit here. We will talk till the waiter bring our food. So that you won't feel the depth of your hunger.

Ishita sat near kavin

Kavin started talking casually

Purvi though: I will ask kavin now whether he has any girl friend.

Purvi: Kavin, do you have any girl friend?

Kavin: why are you asking me this question?

Purvi: I simply asked, but being your friend. I have the right to know that. Right?

Kavin: right, I have a girl friend who is very beautiful. I love her the most in my life

Purvi's face became dull.

Kavin started laughing

Kavin: Look at your face. I was just joking

Purvi look at him in relief

Purvi: what kind of joke is this kavin? It was horrible.

Kavin: why did you feel irritated hearing that I have a girl friend? Did you feel jealous

Purvi: Jealous? Why will I be jealous? Being your friend, I should be happy if you have a girl friend.

Kavin: That's true, but you facial expressions said something else. You are looking jealous as if you didn't want to share me with any other girl.

Purvi look at kavin in disbelief

Purvi (thought): Did kavin understand that I have feelings for him?

Kavin (thought): I know that you love me purvi.

Purvi: I was just joking

Purvi was relieved

The waiter brought them food. Purvi eat the food like crazy out of hunger.

Kavin: You are so hungry. You are eating like crazy, I'm glad that you didn't eat out of hunger.

Purvi: I won't eat you

Kavin: Why? Because you want me alive?

Purvi: No, because I'm a pure vegetarian.

They laughed

While going out of the restaurant, purvi slipped and kavin caught her by her waist. They shared an intense eye lock.

Kavin made her stand properly.

Kavin: last time when your foot slipped, you hugged me. This time you didn't hug me.

Purvi became shy

Purvi: you are talking as if you miss my hug

Kavin blushed

Purvi (though): Kavin's reaction hints that he also loves me. Let me wait and see.