Part 4

After some days, kavin and Purvi meet.

Kavin: Purvi, I want to tell you something

Purvi: what do you want to say kavin?

He held her hand

Kavin: Purvi, I had a bad past because of which I lost interest in getting married. But after seeing you I don't know, my mind just changed. I fell in love with you.

Purvi became very happy

Kavin: I know that you are hesitant to get married because you can't leave your father. I promise you that after marriage, I will stay in your house one week days. And I will stay in my house on weekends.

Purvi was surprised

Kavin knelt down before her holding her hand

Kavin: Purvi, from your behavior. I understood that you also love me.

Purvi was surprised

Kavin: But I doubted whether you will marry me because of your conditions. But since I promised you that I agree to your conditions, purvi will you marry me?

Purvi held his shoulders and made kavin stand up with her hand.

Purvi: How can I not marry a man who is willing to leave his house and live with me? Which other man will be  willing for that? You agreed because you love me that much.

Kavin become very happy

Purvi: But I can't take you for granted. You also value your family like, I value my appa. So half of the week. I will stay in your house and the other half we will stay in my house.

Kavin smiled

Purvi: I love you kavin

Kavin: I love you too Purvi

They embraced each other happily

Kavin and Purvi went to a beach for their first date.

Purvi and kavin sat on the rock and watched the sea waves.

Purvi rested her head on his shoulder, kavin held her closer.

Kavin and purvi went to the garden they love.

Kavin: usually I come here to relax. But now I came here with you to creat a memorable moment with you in the beautiful place.

Purvi smiled

Kavin: Purvi, promise me that you will be with me forever and will never leave me.

Purvi looked at him

Purvi: Why kavin? I always felt that you are hiding some pain in your heart. Did anyone leave you in your past?

Kavin become upset

Kavin: I will share my past with you.

Purvi: No need kavin. I don't want to dig up your past and let you hurt yourself.

Purvi held his hand emotionally and said: I will never leave you. Until my last breath, I will hold your hand.

Kavin became emotional

Kavin: Don't talk about your last breath. We will take our last breath together.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Bhalla's House

Kavin went near Kareena

Kavin: Mom, you always wanted me to get married and settled down, right

Kareena: Yes, that's my biggest dream

Kavin: Then I'm ready for that as one women, she made me dream of getting married again