Chapter 10

Katherine🌻

"Ah," I gasped at the powerful sensation that had just entered my core. I was feeling both agony and pleasure. He didn't hesitate to press my face into his. I could see he was attempting to press his way inside me from his groaning. I could only see his gray eyes when they peered up at me, making me curious about who it was. 

 I groaned out, "Edwin," because I was anxious to know. His moment had come to an end. Did I say something incorrectly? His hips swelled, the profanity that came out of this man's mouth made me know that he had arrived at his target. I sobbed because the pain of losing my virginity was excruciating. He didn't recognize it since he continued wining, believing it was the moisture between the legs. 

I couldn't bear the torture any longer. "You're causing me pain." I burst into tears. He never paused, his thrusting growing more frantic. I could see more blood dripping from my body. Why is this happening? I want him to go away. Because the discomfort was bothering me, I began scratching his back for any type of indication that I was in agony. "Stop!" I yelled. "I'm in pain." 

He halted. "You think I care about Bella," Bella? I only get that from Edwin. I noticed his expression as the window suddenly lit up. It contained wickedness. A scornful chuckle was audible. "I'm fucking going to kill you." He starts to make my core work harder, which makes me scream. I screamed awake.

It was 7am when I looked at the clock. I did at least get some sleep, but the burning in my eyes was a clue that I needed more. Despite my eyes' cries for more sleep, I got out of bed since I knew I wasn't going to sleep again. I stopped Edwin as I entered the kitchen.

"Bella?" He was surprised to see me as he immediately tried to hide the glass of alcohol. Why was he drinking booze first thing in the morning? 

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you'd be here." I turned to exit the kitchen. "I would just go." No! I didn't want to go, but he appeared to be upset about something. 

"No!" In the midst of his yelling, he jumped me. I was suddenly swung around by warm hands on my hips. My pussy clenched. 

When I glanced at him, I noticed that his eyes were troubled. "Is everything alright?" I inquired, since his rigid position was making me uneasy. He makes a frown. "Fuck." Those were his first words out of his mouth. I'm not sure what the issue is. 

"I'm sorry for touching you in this way and making you uncomfortable." He took his hands off of me. I took his hands and put them back there because I couldn't stand the coolness of the spot where he let go. We were both silent; instead, it seemed as though our eyes were communicating. The birds were the only sound heard. 

"I need you to be mine." The words burst from his mouth and slammed at me like a bus. I did nothing except nod. My face flushed as his smile spread over it. Would anything have changed? I had no idea when he grabbed my hands and led me to the couch. 

He began, "Bella, Become my girlfriend." He was asking, I know that for sure, and his eyes were speaking as well. It wasn't like when I was dating Ken. Edwin's eyes are warm and compassionate, and I know it's because of me. "Please say anything. I know it's far too soon, but..." I cupped my hands over his lips.

"No. It's not too early. Just the thought that you might desire me amazes me." I responded. I bowed my head in recognition of what he was about to say." You're perfect. Who could resist you?" What exactly did he say? I had been anticipating some harsh remarks.  

"Bella, you are good enough for me; even in my next life, I will wait for you." my hands in yours. This man is unaware of how deeply those statements touched me. I've never heard words like those. "If I ever said I didn't love you, please know it was a lie. My love for you will endure even if I am in the celestial realm ." he said.  

.The tears in my eyes were uncontrollable." You Love me?" I mutely said. His hands cradled my face, wiping my recent tears with his thumb. How could someone fall in love with someone they've only known for a few months? I pondered this.

"I've loved you from the first time I meant you. My days are long and my nights are frigid without you." His statements were genuine, and I was not convinced that he was faking anything. I grinned because I could feel my heart beating. Edwin is a walking poet because where did he find these love quotes? 

"OK, are you finished?" Edwin?" Shashi's voice was suddenly heard. I turned around to see her and Edward coming in. They appear to have had showering now, judging by the refreshed expression on their faces. 

"Yes. She's all mine." Edwin stated triumphantly, and I couldn't help but blush. This hot man who is every girl's fantasy is mine. 

"Welcome, in-law sister. You should call me , Edward." Edward remarked, flashing me a wink and a smile with his dimples. 

"All right, today is going to the beach. The heat is affecting me, so let's get ready." Fanning herself, Shashi said. Did she not just take a shower?  Both of them departed for their room. "Bella. Prepare yourself, and I'll come get you in your room." Edwin said, as he left me to my room.

I gathered my beachwear in my suitcase. I'm grateful I brought a full bathing suit since I didn't want people to see the scars I have on my skin. My concern sprang from the knowledge that one day he will leave me due to my repulsive skin. I know I'll tell him eventually, so let's just concentrate on the here and now.

"Bella." I heard a knock on my door. It is him. 

.........................................................................................................................................................

XOXO