Part 6

Getting an omnious text from Jackson at 7 in the night, is definitely not how I expected to be on bedrest. Yes, dad put me on bedrest. He was actually very sweet, he even made pancakes for breakfast and regularly made sure I was comfortable, even when he was at work. 

I got up. Deciding that carrying a gun would not be needed but I did not let the knives stay at home. 

I decided to just walk to the school which was apparently a bad thing because when I arrived, there were clawmarks on Stiles' jeep. My blood boiled. If Scott touched one hair on his head, I would kill him tonight with no hesitation. 

That's when I heard Stiles yelling. Looking up, I saw a few figures in Mr. Harris' class. I noticed that the doors were barricated and just climbed up the wall. Partially wolf strength made it a lot easier and quicker that usual. 

Silently opening the window. I saw Jackson break the glass of the chemical cabnet. 

"So," I loudly said making everyone jump. It was Allison, Lydia, Jackson and the two idiots. 

"How-wha-I'm confused." Allison stated and Jackson added: "She's athletic and wanted to scare us." 

I snickered then said: "Not exactly. I like wall climbing, and well... The doors were barricated." 

"What are you even doing here, your on bedrest?" Stiles asked making me glare at him. 

"Jackson texted me, I thought I was gonna come help movie lovers over there." I told them, making Jackson frown and check his phone. He showed it to me and said that he never texted me at all. 

"Look, are we gonna make the molotov's before we get killed or what?" Lydia interupted and I gave her a questioning look. 

"Someone/something's trying to kill us." She briefly explained for me. 

Opening my my jacket, I showcased three small blades, throwing knives. 

I gave one to Jackson, he nodded. Then to Lydia, making her look at me in surprise. I told her that if it came to it, and believed it could, I wanted her to be able to look after herself. This made her half smile and to that weird shrug thing. Then lastly, I grabbed the one that Castiel gave me for my 13th birthday. It could kill anything. I gently opened Stiles' hand and placed it in before closing it around the handle. "You look after this blade and it will look after you. It means a lot to me so please don't lose it and... be careful." 

Scott took the molotov, seeing that I wouldn't grace him or Allison with a blade. Jackson nodded at me and smirked. He was up to something. I nodded back and was let out along with Scott. 

Once out of eyeshot, I grabbed my fighting daggers out of each of my boots and started stalking after Scott who asked what I was doing. 

"Using odd placing of my feet to throw off the Alpha, it could stalk after us. So I'm using the echo location method to confuse it on which way we went." I stated, making him give me a tight lipped smile. 

"I'm guessing that means you've been hunting supernaturals a long time?" he asked once we entered the gym. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Technically since I was born but I'm not willing to get into this with you." 

"Okay... then why are you mad at my mom?" he asked. Was he really that scared that he couldn't stay silent? 

"I'm very, very touchy when it comes to my loyalty. I can't handle someone lying to me, especially about something I care about. Your mother lost my trust and I can not forget her for that. Not after she's been lying to me for 6-almost 7- years. It's not fair." I stated and he nodded. Walking under the bleachers.