Introduction

(TW: DRUG USAGE‼️)

*‼️‼️IMPORTANT‼️‼️*

My name is Iris and I'm the writer of this story. I've had such a great time sharing my OCs and their adventures here with you! :)) I recently lost access to my old account, but I was able to transfer everything back to this new one. I'm currently working on editing the chapters, because some of them don't make much sense considering how young I was. Thank you all for reading and saving my story. I love you all, and I'll be back soon with more chapters!

____________

Steph is a Dead Island oc‼️)

Stephine August Mariano-Height: 5,10Weight: 135lbSex: FemaleSexuality: LesbianHeritage: Romanian + Australian mix

Height: 5,10
Weight: 135lb
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Heritage: Romanian + Australian mix.
Age: 22
Siblings: 2
Relationship status: Dating Catori

______
Intro.

Oh my god, I'm opening for Sam B! I'm nervous as hell right now. Steph, Could you calm down and focus, please? We can't afford to mess this up, okay? We have a huge opportunity to showcase our music and impress Sam. Please, get your act together.

Julius, the guitarist, made a joke at my expense by saying "You literally look like you're about to take a shit, dude. Relax."

"This opportunity is too important to squander. We cannot afford to make a mistake." I frown, looking up at my friends with an anxious expression on my face.

"Okay everyone, we're hitting the stage in 15 minutes. Let's get this show on the road!" Tyler, the drummer of the band, chimed in as he rose to his feet with his drumsticks in hand.

With a long sigh, I run my hands through my platinum hair. I then close my eyes in an attempt to relax and release the tension I feel before I go out on stage.

Im so fucking nervous.

A hand gently touches my upper arm, the long nails bringing a comforting sensation to my skin. "C'mon," Catori, my girlfriend, says with a cute and soft smile on her face.

 "C'mon," Catori, my girlfriend, says with a cute and soft smile on her face