Prt 13

Coves

~A Week Later~

A couple of weeks ago, I came across a stunning beach cave with a charming little natural swimming area leading out to the ocean. Both the cave and the surrounding coastline were absolutely gorgeous, making the whole place seem like a true paradise.

The entrancing cave entrance was adorned with a picturesque display of natural cave vines, which had lovingly draped down the walls and entrance, almost hiding the entrance in its sheer beauty.

Being cooped up in the cramped confines of our fenced camp, I felt that giving the group a break and a change of scenery would do them some good.

I had gathered the group and we were all walking there, I told them to all bring their swimsuits but didn't declare why.

I wore my red swimming trunks and wore one of my classic tight white cropped wife pleasers. On our scorching treacherous walk I wore one of my baggy t-shirts to cover myself the time before we got there.

I try not to dress more provocative because Catori doesn't appreciate if I show off my fitted masc lesbian physique that I worked so hard to obtain.

It makes sense, right? It's probably not best to reveal too much and attract wandering eyes.

I felt good, nothing in my way today. I was on track to the marine cave, my face squinting by the intense heat.

"Are you sure we don't have any sunscreen? Sunblock? Anything?!" Oliver argued next to me, groaning almost after every word escaped his mouth.

"No, Oliver," I groaned. In this moment, I kind of realized that they do rely on me for every single little thing. At the same time, I also realized I'm doing so much for them that I even forget small little things like that.

I could feel the sassy eye roll and hear the  scoff from Oliver, who was to my right eating trail mix. "Well, if we are supposedly taking care of ourselves, I'm sure it should be important to make sure our fucking skin isn't burning off of our faces."

I heard the smack of a mouth before someone else spoke up. "Right, it's hot! I don't want to look like how Abby did at the end of The Last Of Us 2." Macy spoke as she dragged along behind her slow brother, who walked on the other side of me.

Just as I went to open my mouth, I felt a clammy hand slam down onto my shoulder. "Ugh, how much farther do we have, Steph?!" Julius basically panted, with his hot ass breath right into my ear.

You can just tell this kid has never voluntarily walked a day in his life. We're going through the more jungle-like areas of the island, down some rocky, small cliff areas, and he cannot handle it.

"I was wanting to ask the same damn thing. Yeah, Steph, where the hell are you taking us? You told us to wear our swimwear. I'm not swimming in some stagnant-ass pool?!" Macy sprung out once again, on top of her brother's nagging.

Spoiled. Fucking. Brats. Am I right?

"Damn, you guys don't like surprises, do you? I don't see how your parents even survived Christmas with you all. Also, Julius, I love you bud, but if you don't get your sweaty-ass hand off my shoulder, that hand's gonna turn into a fucking snack to one lucky runner out there." I snarled my face up in disgust as I turned my head over my shoulder, death-glaring him up and down.