My babysitter (Rihnika)

Robyn (18)
Onika (23)

Robyn's POV

"Dad I don't need a babysitter. I'm eighteen!"

"Robyn, you just turned eighteen a week ago and we haven't trusted you since."

"Okay... but still, I can watch myself." On my eighteenth birthday I drank and smoked so much I thought I saw a pig fly. I also trashed my parents' house because I had a party. It was only supposed to be six people but they told everyone and everyone told everyone... The whole house was trashed. I broke one of my mother's vases, someone broke the coffee table because they were dancing on it, and another person almost set a kitchen fire. Oh, and there was a damn cow in my house. It shit everywhere so that's why they can't trust me.

"No." My mother said and I pouted.

"Just this one time. I promise I'll be good." I begged but they weren't trying to hear that.

"No, I already said that and that's it!" My mother spoke, her Bajan accent coming out a bit. That's when I knew she was serious.

"Her name is Onika and she will be here before we leave. Be nice to her."

I rolled my eyes, "Are you guys paying her?"

"Of course because she has to deal with you." Oh wow. See how my own folks treat me? Just as I was about to say something, our doorbell rang. I hope my babysitter isn't an old bitter hag cause I'd be tight as fuck. My mom walked to the door and I followed behind her. When she opened the door I was shocked. My babysitter is fine as fuck and I can see the ass from the front. She has this bag with her and I just knew that she would be staying here for the whole weekend that my parents are gone. Onika has long black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She's wearing a yellow shirt with dark blue jeans and white sneakers.

"Onika this is my daughter, Robyn, Robyn this is Onika, your babysitter." I heard my mother say knocking me out of my thoughts. I smiled and waved at her. Now why am I shy after talking all of this shit about her?

"Hi." She smiled and I saw her dimples poke out. They're so cute just like her. Ugh! What am I saying? Robyn, you don't even know the girl, or should I say, woman. My mother invited her in while they engaged in conversation. I only listened when I heard my name.

"Robyn will show you the guest room and where everything else is. I think that's all so we'll get going now." I sighed and hugged my parents.

"Be good for her Robyn." My father told me and I nodded. They soon left and I showed Onika around. I just hope that she does her own thing and isn't trying to boss me around.

***

"Uhh fuck!" I groaned because I can't get this question correct. You know what, fuck it. I need a stress reliever. I got up from my bed and opened my nightstand drawer. I pulled out my bag of weed and smiled. Whewww! Good kush!

I grabbed two papers and put the weed in between them. I licked one side and rolled it up. All in the matter of five seconds. I grabbed my lighter and lit the bottom a bit. Ouuu weee! The smoke soon filled the room and I smiled. I put the blunt to my lips and inhaled some of the smoke. I held it in for a few seconds then I blew it out. I did it again and felt the smoke fill my lungs.

I laid in bed after finishing my second blunt and the roaches. I'm so high right now, I should've only smoked half of the second blunt. I slowly got up and headed downstairs. I saw Onika sitting on the couch watching Austin Powers in Goldmember. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the cereal box from out of the cabinet. I opened it and stuck my hand inside the Froot Loops box. I placed a handful in my mouth and moaned at the taste. The bird put his whole foot in this. Some of the cereal dropped onto the floor but I didn't care, I'll clean it up later. I heard footsteps walking into the kitchen but I continued munching.