Massage pt. 2 (Rihyoncé/ Holy Trinity)

A/N: mention of rape and murder

Robyn
Beyoncé
Onika

Robyn's POV
A month later

It's long overdue for me to get another massage. I had a tough case this week, went home and cried. This sick ass man raped his five daughters and when the mother found out he killed both of them. He almost got away with the crime but he lashed out in the court room and accidentally confessed. He is now sentenced to jail for 25 years and if he gets out he will be on house arrest for the rest of his life.

Anyways, I opened the website Beysbodyworks.com to book my massage appointment. I think I'm going to book for about six, so I can rest before my appointment. Let's see... the last appointment I booked was for only 45 minutes. I might book a hour or two session. Beyoncé's hands are really a gift from god.

•Physical intimate massage

Is a massage not physical?

•Masseuse (s) massages your knots and helps you release built up tension

•$235 for 2 hours

Why are some of the words in bold? Maybe it's a typo... and two people are going to be massaging me??

BOOKED!

Take all my money now 💳

4:27 PM

I just got out of the shower because I'm getting ready to leave. Took my shower early because I have to let my body cook off, as my mother would say. I put on a beige ESSENTIAL jogging suit with a pair of air forces. I just styled my hair into a messy bun and soon left the house.

I got the the parlor a bit before six so I was on time, just how I liked it. I parked my car in the parking lot and got out. I walked inside of the parlor, expecting to see Onika but I didn't. I walked to the front desk and the reception looked up at me. I saw her name tag and it said Kelly. She's beautiful as hell, and very dark. I love her skin.

"Hi my name is Robyn and I have an appointment today."

"Okay, what's your last name?"

"Fenty." She typed my name into the computer and then looked up at me.

"Alright, someone would be calling you shortly." As soon as she said that I saw Onika walking towards me.

"Robyn you can follow me." I nodded my head and followed her to a room. Gahhh dammit! You could sit a cup— matter of fact, some china plates on that ass. She closed the door and headed to the cabinet.

"You can take off your clothes but leave on your under garments." Onika said and I nodded my head. Is she not going to leave? I mean, privacy...

"I won't be looking." I heard her say and my eyes widened. What is up with me thinking out loud? I took off my clothes, revealing my emerald green lace panty and bra set. Onika then took off the white coat that she was wearing revealing her hot pink panty and bra set. What is going on? Is she giving me my massage? What about Beyoncé? So many questions were running through my mind.

Onika straddled the bed and looked at me. She pat her thighs and I rose my brow. I know she doesn't want me to straddle her. Before I could even object, my legs were making my way toward her. I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her body. She smells so good like cherry blossoms.

Onika pressed on my back causing me to have an arch. I felt her hands caress my ass and then they rubbed my back. She grabbed the oil and poured it onto my skin. Her hands massaged the oil onto my body and I involuntarily moaned. Why does a massage in this position hit better then when I'm laying down? I heard the door open and I picked my head up seeing Beyoncé.

My mouth dropped and I looked at Onika, who never stopped kneading the oil into my skin. She's about to get fired. Beyoncé closed the door and took off her white coat. What the fuck is going on? She has on a yellow lingerie set which compliments her skin well.

"I want you to turn around Robyn and put your back toward my chest." I did just that. She poured more oil onto me and massaged it into my skin. I bit my bottom lip when I felt Beyoncé rub my inner thighs. I then felt her play with the hem of my underwear and I looked at her.

She took them off and Onika placed her hands into my bra. Oh yeah, I'm enjoying this. Her fingers played with my nipples as Beyoncé's fingers toyed with my wet clit. How am I wet already and all they did was massage me? Beyoncé's fingers slowly inserted me and I gasped, arching my back.

"I feel a lot of tension..." I nodded my head and panted. Onika planted kisses onto my neck and I bit my bottom lip. Beyoncé spread my legs wider and her fingers slipped deeper inside of me. I gasped and closed my legs. Nothing has ever been that deep inside of me. She opened my legs back and her fingers lightly tapped my walls. Onika's hands trailed down my body and landed on my clit. Her fingers gently rubbed them and I threw my head back against her shoulder.

"Oh my fuck!" I loudly moaned, not caring who would hear. Onika's other hand continued to pay attention to my nipples. Her lips still sucking and kissing on my neck. Beyoncé then pulled me into a kiss, her fingers never leaving me. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. When she pulled away, I took off her bra and sucked on her breasts. She let out low moans and her other hand rubbed my thigh.

"I'm c-cumming!" I let out and the two of them went faster. My hands gripped the edge of the bed preparing for my orgasm to take over my body. My hips bucked and Onika's free hand held one of my thighs open. My back arched from Onika's chest and my mouth dropped. I panted and held onto the bed tighter. Soon I felt my juices spray out of me.

"Fucking hell!" I've never made myself squirt before and nobody has ever made me do that to... I then felt Beyoncé's tongue on my pussy and I grabbed her head. She cleaned me up and then rose up to kiss Onika. Very nasty but I like it... Beyoncé then kissed me and I licked her bottom lip.