Green x Purple Rain Fluff

It was heavily raining outside and almost looked liked it was a storm was about to burst. Yellow and Blue were cuddling on the couch and Red was feeding his parrots. Second couldn't sleep with all the noise outside so he decided to hangout with Red and his parrots. When Green was walking by the living room he saw Blue and Yellow and they just made him feel a bit lonely. He then decided it was a good idea to visit Purple. He carefully put on his rain coat and boots and snuck out the front door. The rain was bad but Green didn't care. He really wanted to see Purple. Green ran but it was really hard so see because of the rain. Then Green tripped on a rock that he didn't see and bruised his arm. Green howled in pain. Maybe it was a bad idea regarding the rain. Green got up and ran towards Purples and King Oranges house and knocked on the door. Purple heard the knock and got to see who it was. When Purple opened the door they saw Green who was wet and had a bruised arm."Green what are you doing here!?" Purple yelled in shock. "Heh, I wanted to see you.." Green replied. "What happend to your arm!?" Before Green got to answer Purple dragged his hand and led him on the couch. Purple kneeled down in front of him and started to treat his arm.

 "Green what on earth is wrong with you? Who would go out on a stormy day?" Purple said sounding a bit disappointed. "I'm sorry I was feeling a bit lonely and I really wanted to see youuu" Green answered. Purple then sat beside Green on the couch. "It's adorable you wanted to see me but please don't hurt yourself. It could be really dangerous Green". "I know, I know I'm sorryyy" Purple got up and grabbed some blankets and wrapped it around Green and made themself comfortable. "Y'know your really cute when you worried" Green said to Purple. Purple turned a bit pink and chuckled a little. "See there's the smile I love!" "Oh yeah? What happens if I never smiled again?" "I'll do anything to see you smile" Green started to cuddle with Purple, buried in Purples neck. "Aww that's nice Green!" Purple cuddle with Green. They sat there for a while till Greens eyes began to become heavy. Before Green knew it he fell asleep in Purples arms. 

In the morning Green woke up first before Purple. He then notice that he had spend the night with Purple. Green looked outside and realised that the storm had died down. Purple woke up and saw Green. "Morning Green" Purple said looking sleepy. "Morning sleepyhead" Green looked at his phone and notice about a thousand messages from Yellow and the others. "Oh shoot I gotta get going!" "Okay I'll see you later!" Green walked up to Purple and kissed Purple on the cheek. "Buh bye sleepyhead!" And Green went home happily.

________________________________________________________________________________

Done with this one! YAY!!