Blue x Green |Valentine's Day|

Green woke up in his room and looked at his calendar. It was Valentine's Day! Green didn't realize the day came so fast. Now Green was a bit worried because he wanted to give Blue something nice, but he hasn't planned anything or has any money to do something. Green was panicking a bit. He then ran to Second's room.

"Second wake up!!" Green yelled at Second and shook Second awake. "Ugh what?" Second said rubbing his eyes. "Do you know what day it is?! It's Valentine's Day!" Green said. Second looked at Green confused. "So?" Second said. "I have to get Blue something but I haven't planned anything or have any money!!" Green said almost in tears. "Dude! Calm dude! I'm sure Blue wouldn't mind getting anything." Second said to Green calmly. "NO! I have to get something and I need your help!" Green yelled. "Ok! Quit yelling! Your making my ears hurt." Second looked at Green annoyed. "Sorry, but pleaseee help mee." Green pleaded. "Fine, I'll help." Second sighed. "Great! But uh...do you know what I should do then?" Green asked tilting his head.
"Just make something Blue would like. I don't know maybe make roses out of paper." Second said. "Really!? Thanks Second! Your the best!" Green said happily. "I know I am." Second sighed. Then Green skipped off happily to make something for Blue.

Blue was in the living room just watching TV when Red approached them. "Hey Blue! Uh how about we go to the movies?" Red said a bit nervously like Red was hiding something. "Now?" Blue asked and Red nodded. "Ok let go then." Blue said. Red and Blue headed out.

"Ok! Blues gone! Now I want all of your help to decorate this place!" Green said to Yellow and Second like he was a boss. "Ok I thought you didn't have money for decorations." Second said. "I found some old decorations lying around and I made some paper hearts. Now I want you guys to help me!" Green said. "I think Blues gonna love it!" Yellow said. "Oh I hope Blue will...Anyway! We got no time to waste! Start decorating!" Green said determined. "Yessir!" Second and Yellow both said.

Red and Blue were watching a movie in the theater. "Hey Red? Why did you wanna watch a movie?" Blue said a bit confused. "Oh uh...no reason! I wanted to...hangout with you!" Red said scratching their neck. "Ok?....I wonder what the others are doing right now." Blue said. "definitely not decorating the house.." Red mumbles. "Sorry I didn't hear. What did you say?" Blue said to Red a bit confused. "Nothing!" Red said a bit nervous. Blue felt that Red was acting a bit weird but shrugged it off.

"And...done!" Green said done with the last decoration. "I think we pulled it off!" Yellow said happily. "I bet we did. Look it this place now!" Second said proudly. Just then a knock came through the door. It was Red and Blue coming back from the movies. Green opened the door and gave Blue a blindfold before letting them in. The others left leaving Blue and Green alone in the living room.

"Why am I wearing a blindfold Green?" Blue said a confused. "Just wait and see...and now you can take it off. Blue slowly took the blindfold off the looked around the place in awe. "Green did you do all this?!" Blue said happily. "Well..I did get some help from Yellow and Second.." Green said chuckling a bit before got attacked with a hug. "Still! This is so thoughtful and adorable!" Blue said hugging Green tightly. "You really think so? Aren't you a bit disappointed it's not anything...you know...fancy?" Green asked looking down. "Green, this is way better than anything fancy. This is the cutest thing anyone has done for me!" Blue said looking Green in the eyes. Green blushed a bit at Blues words and smiled warmly.Blue smiled back and gave Green a kiss. Green was a bit surprised at the kiss then kissed Blue back. They both stood there kissing each other for a while until they pulled away. "Thank you..Green for all of this. It's really sweet of you." Blue said smiling and kissing Greens cheek. "I'd do anything to make you happy." Green said and chuckled a bit. Blue gave Green another kiss on the lips.

"Are you done?" Second said and Yellow chuckled.
—————————————————————————————————————-
Sorry for not publishing anything for a while. I've been a bit busy.