Red x Green Babysitting Fluff

Green was scrolling thorugh social media for some jobs. "Hey Green what are you doing?" Asked Blue. "Just looking for some part time jobs". Green replied. "Jobs? Why do you need a part time job?" Blue asked. "To get some extra money. I really wanna get the new sick guitar!" Green said to Blue. There it was! Someone hiring babysitters for 10 dollars an hour. "Hey look! A babysitting job!" Green said. "Your getting a job?" Red came and asked. "Yup! Soon the sick guitar will be right on my hands!" "I wanna join! I wanna get some new toys for the pets!" Red added. "Sure let's go! I know the address!~" Green grabbed Red's hand and the two went off.

"Here it is!" Green said proudly. Before they got to knock on the door a woman came up. "Oh! You must be the babysitter's! I don't have anytime time now and I'm running a bit late so byee!" The woman said before skipping off. Red and Green looked at eachother then just went into the house. Then house was quite big and they saw two girls who looked liked twins playing with dolls. "Hey there are the new babysitter's!" said one of the girls. "Uh, yes! I'm Green and this is my friend Red!" Red waved at the twins. "Are you sure he's just your friend? He should be your boyfriend!!" Said the other twin. "Uh. no were no-" Before Green got the chance to speak the twins chanted: "GREEN AND RED SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Green looked deafeted when Red spoke up: "Okay how about we play some hide and seek?" "Yes! That's a great idea" Green added. Red was counting and the others ran to find a hiding spot. "Hey that's my spot!" said one of the twins. "No I found it first!" Said they other. When Red oppened his eyes he saw the twins fighting and the house was messy. "Hey girls! I said not to fight!! Green repeted. Green was looking stressed when Red spoke up. "Whoever stops fighting and be the most quietest will get somecandy. The twins stopped and tried to be quiet.

It was naptime and it took ages just to get the twins to sleep. when Red and Green put he twins to bed Green said: "Phew, what a day" "I know". They both went into the living room and decided to watch TV.  After a little while Red felt someone kissed his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked. "Thanks for making this job a lot easier". Red gave Green a soft kiss on the lips. "It was my pleasure~" Red said and kissed Green again. They both stopped when they heard the Mother came back. "Aww, she ruined the fun~" Red said making Green blush.

________________________________________________________________________________

THIS WAS SO CUTE~~<3