Attack of the Oni

"The Oni there here!" screamed Kai as he ran into the monastery to grab the golden weapons. He picked up the crate and carried the outside. He handed Zane his shuriken, Jay his nun-chucks and he grabbed his sword of fire. Leaving the scythe of quakes in the create. 

"Everyone who is not a Ninja or Garmadon and Wu, get inside!" Lloyd ordered as he got into his fighting stance. 

"That includes you too Mom," Lloyd added when he saw his mother peek out the door. 

At the bottom of the monastery stairs, the Oni started to climb. Some Oni climbed up the sides of mountains. 

When the Oni came into view. The ninjas pulled out their weapons and waited for Lloyd's signal to start fighting. 

"Ninja......"

"GO."  

————————-/////—-/////——-//////——//////——-/////——//////——-//////———/////

The battle began. Garmadon took on the omega Oni. Transforming into his Oni form he grabbed his staff and started attacking the Oni. They kept shooting back and forth bare gaining advantages in each other until Garmadon couldn't block quickly enough. He was pushed into his back and couldn't get back up. The Omega raised his staff getting his last power blast to destroy Garmadon. 

Suddenly the Oni was knocked back by green energy. The Omega felt something in him disintegrate. Lloyd's power was the only weakness of the Oni. But the Ninja didn't know that. 

"We are losing Lloyd," Nya said blasting Oni back with water. 

"We can't keep fighting!" Kai added. Suddenly the mountain started to shake. The ninja looked at each other confused. Even the Oni stopped fighting to see what was happening. The ground opened up and a drill popped out. Soon the whole vehicle was out. Cole hopped out of the car.

"COLE!" The ninja screamed joyfully. 

"You can't get rid of me that easily," Cole chuckled. "Now let's get fighting,"

For a while, it looked like the Ninja had a chance to win. But all good things come to an end. 

"They're overpowering us," Cole said as he tried to fight off multiple Onis that were attacking him. The other ninja weren't doing any better. 

"Lloyd we can't do this," Nya cried. Nya blasted water at the Oni two fell and four more took their place. 

Kai was doing okay but he was getting tired. Jay was trying to electrocute them but his sparks were getting weaker and weaker. Lloyd on the other hand was doing the most damage. 

His creation powers destroyed all the Oni he was fighting. Since Lloyd was the grandson of the first Spinjitzu master he inherited the creation powers of him. 

Lloyd then realized that only one person can stop the Oni. Creation cancels out destruction and destruction cancels out creation. 

"Guys fall back, head Into the monastery," Lloyd commanded as he held the doors open for the ninja. The Ninja ran in and blocks the door so it could not be opened. A frantic Misako looked around for a certain blonde-haired boy. Her eyes filled with horror when she didn't see his face. 

"Where is Lloyd!?" Misako cried out. 

Kai looked confused, "What do you mean? He's right...."

"..here...  WE FORGOT LLOYD!" Kai yelled. 

Wu looked terrified. "No no no no no, he's going to give his life up to defeat the Oni!" 

The ninja looked at each other and looked at Master Wu signaling him to continue.