❧ 29 ☙

" No! You can't divorce me Taehyung! I love you! " Jihyun says hugging him as the older moves her arms

" Jihyun, I haven't loved you for a very long time.. from when we met to now, I never felt that type of affection for you but then jungkook comes along.. everything becomes so clear.. with him.. "

" No! You're not leaving me! Jungkook isn't even worth it to lose everything! "

" We only were arranged for one reason and it was to unite the Jeon company and mine, jungkook is now in charge of it so there's no reason for us to still be together "

" It isn't gonna last long Taehyung! Soon he'll be back in the streets and I'll be in charge again! "

" Jihyun, I apologize for being unfaithful but you are also cheating on me. I want a divorce and I want you out first thing next week " Taehyung says heading upstairs

The next day, jihyun slams into the office of the Jeon company as she raised her hand to the younger until security held her back

" You're such a slut! Why were you even born in the first place! I hate you! "

" Why are you here? I have work to do so I don't have time to deal with your bullshit "

" I don't care! My husband is asking for a divorce because of you! You've ruined my life entirely! You've taken my place in this company and you're trying to take my husband from me! He's mine! "

" Kim Taehyung can make his own choices, I didn't do shit. Also I don't plan on being with him until he deserves me, look at the bright side at least he'll finally be away from you "

" You could never have what him and I share! We love each other unconditionally! "

" Uh huh, and he tried running away from you to be with me. Jihyun, you and taehyung are over sooner or later he's going to leave you and I'll be laughing because it's what you deserve. "

" He's mine! He's not going to leave me and I'll make sure of it! Stay away from him "

" Let me take a guess, he never had sex with you did he? "

Jihyun was angry as she was being held back by security then jungkook covers his mouth from laughing

" This is hilarious! Is this why you're so angry despite cheating on him? "

" Shut your mouth! "

" Sorry to break it to you, but taehyung won't do that for you because he finds you unattractive "

" He still married me and he's still my husband! You'll never take my place "

" You do know that I can take him whenever I'd like, I just have too much self respect so I'm letting him crawl back to me little by little. Did you really think it was going to last between you two? That's pathetic, escort her out I have work to finish "

Security escorts her out as she scoffs gripping her fists angrily. As night fell, jihyun was in the hotel with a man while taehyung signed the divorcé agreement leaving it on the kitchen table for her to look through

After work, jungkook headed to a nightclub with yugyeom to relax himself as he had sunglasses on top of his head

" Kook, it's time you got laid " Yugyeom says getting drinks for them both

" You know I haven't slept with anyone since Taehyung " Jungkook replies grabbing a drink

" Exactly why, you need to get it together and find a guy with the same dick size "