(Y/N)'s Powers

Here's a page explaining (Y/N)'s powers and limitations.

Teleportation: With a snap of her fingers, (Y/N) can go wherever she wants. For the most part. If she's feeling a lot of emotions at one point, she can't. She also has to have a clear picture in her head of where she wants to go, or at least a specific location with minor details. Like if she wanted to go to Paris, she'd have to picture a specific landmark or place to land.

Plants: (Y/N) has a deep connection with the Earth around her. Therefore, she can manipulate the flora around her. She can technically make anything bloom but sometimes she prefers the old fashioned way of growing things. 

Potion brewing: It's pretty simple. She brews potion, each potion has a different effect depending on what it is. Move along

Summoning: While she can technically summon anything, it has to come from somewhere. Clothes come from her closet (or Wednesday's). Books come from her bookshelf from either her dorm or her room back home. Either way, she makes sure she owns it. Otherwise, someone somewhere is missing something leading lots of confusion. I wonder if that's where all my socks go....

Common telekinetic abilities: She can move things with her powers. That's it. It won't turn her crazy like Rowan though since witch's have a higher tolerance for it. 

Also, this is me as (Y/N), you can imagine her as yourself or an OC if you would like

I just looked up 'witch' in picrew. I found a few but this was one of my favorites. 

Or if you're plus size (like me) here's another version

Yes she is wearing Wednesday's jacket