Tension and Flowers

3rd person

"Enid, maybe you should turn the music down. Wednesday doesn't strike me as the type to just ignore loud music," (Y/N) told her roommate as she sat on her bed reading.

"Oh please, it's not that loud," she argued. The witch rolled her eyes playfully, focusing back on her book.

Like (Y/N) predicted, a loud knocking was heard at their door. (Y/N) got up to answer it, mouthing an 'I told you so' to Enid. Low and behold, Wednesday stood there looking very much annoyed.

"Would you turn that noise down? This is my writing time," he said, giving Enid a glare from over (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Your writing time?" Enid asked, also annoyed.

"Enid-"

"Yes, I devote an hour each day to my novel. Maybe if you did the same, your blog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with more punctuation," he taunted. (Y/N) shot him her own glare.

"And I've met goth boys with more manners," the witch growled. She hadn't really but he doesn't know that.

Wednesday quirked a brow at the girl in front of him. He was mildly amused her version of insulting him. What the hell kind of spell had she put on him?

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love," Enid explained.

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles. They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures," Wednesday retorted.

"They're called emojis, it's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you," she shot back. (Y/N) just stood there, rolling her eyes at their childish fight.

'Give me patience because if you give me strength, I will bash in both their heads!' (Y/N) thought to herself. 

At this point, Wednesday had entered their dorm. (Y/N) could feel the threatening aura coming off him in waves. 

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole."

At that threat, (Y/N) had had enough of this guy and marched up to him. Considering he was slightly taller than her, the witch grabbed the dark and brooding boy by the front of hoodie and yanked him down so that they were eye-level.

"Alright, I've had it with both of you! Especially you mister! I get you like silence but maybe next time, ask nicely and don't start insulting us. Now would you kindly leave?" she seethed, releasing his hoodie.

Wednesday just stared at her, unblinking. All he could think of was that this female had some nerve. But why was he also considering doing as she says? He turned to leave but decided to make one last comment, wanting to have the last word;

"By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly."

As he was about to fully exit the dorm, (Y/N) took Enid's phone and found the most annoyingly peppy song she could find and played it on full blast. Wednesday whipped his head back to find Enid dancing weirdly and (Y/N) smirking at him smugly.

"Turn. That. Off," he practically growled, marching his way over. 

Before he could even lay a finger on her, (Y/N) transported herself a few feet behind him. The witch held a shit-eating grin on her face, clearly enjoying this.

"Or what? Fillet me and feed me to your pets?" she taunted, repeating his words from earlier.

"This is your final warning," he stalked over to her, then backtracking when she disappeared again.