Chapter IX

Jude's POV~

"Yes, honey, we're here." They both said, hugging her tightly.

"What happened? They wouldn't tell me anything at the front desk." She asked, worried for her sister.

"Scarlet collapsed on the floor in her room, Jude found her, and we called 9-1-1." Mama said, rubbing her back ever so gently.

"But she was fine this morning," Mirana started to cry.

"Yes, honey, we know." Mom said.

"Something must have happened throughout the day to make her like this." Mama said, breaking the hug.

"If I had known that she wasn't feeling well, I wouldn't have left earlier." Mirana said, trying not to cry again.

"You could not have known that she wasn't well. This seems to have happened very sudden." Mama said.

"Yeah, and we're sure that everything's ok." Mom said reassuringly.

They all sat down, all holding hands while they waited for the blood test results.
_______________________________________

Scarlet's POV~

I woke up in what seemed to be a very uncomfortable bed. My back was killing me, and I did not know that it could hurt like this. It didn't even seem that long that I was asleep, either. I suddenly got a pain in my stomach, like something was trying to get out of me, but when I went to the bathroom, the pain went away.

I sat up at the end of my bed to make sure I was fine, but when I did, I heard footsteps as if someone was coming up the stairs. I looked at the doorway of my room, and to my surprise, it was Jude standing there looking confused. He started to walk toward me, and I got up to hug him, but suddenly, I fell to the ground. It felt like my legs couldn't work. I heard Jude call for Mom and Mama, and then I saw black. My eyes must have shut.

_______________________________________

I woke up to see wires stuck in my skin. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out I was in the hospital. I must have been in there for at least an hour or two. No one seemed to notice I had woken up, so I tried to get up slowly because the pain in my abdomen was back and worse than ever.

When I did so, a doctor came into the room to check my fluids, when to his surprise saw me sitting up in my bed. He said that I didn't look good and that I should keep laying down to be extra safe. He hurried to check the IV, then went out of the room. I suddenly see Jude, Brody, Mirana, Mom, and Mama come into the room very happy to see me.

They said that the doctor had taken a blood sample and that they'd know what was going on very soon. They tried to hug me, but when they did everything suddenly went black.

_______________________________________

James' POV~

I woke up with a sleeping Brett next to me. I lay there and looked at his gorgeous face. His perfect but messy hair. It was still perfect even though it looked like shit. I smile and then hear my phone go off. I reach over to the nightstand, making sure not to wake up Brett. I turned my phone on, and to my surprise, there were over 30 messages from Mom and Mama.

I hurried and woke up Brett, he yawns and asked what was going on while I got dressed.

"It's about Scarlet." I said, putting on my jeans.

"What'd she do this time?" He asked.

"She didn't do anything." I said, throwing him his shirt.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked, zipping up his pants.