Chapter XXVIII

Andrew's POV~

I woke up, seeing a muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I look over to see Elijah peacefully sleeping next to me. His head was lying on my arm, making it numb. I tried to move it, but his head was too heavy. I couldn't get my arm free. I lay there for a few more minutes, staring at the top of the tent.

I felt something moving. It felt like a hand. It was Elijah's other arm. It snaked around my hips and to my chest. I look over and see a sleeping boy groaning.

"Good morning," I said, looking at his messy but still good-looking hair.

"Is it morning already?" He asked, still drowsy.

"I think so," I said, combing my free fingers through his hair.

"Is breakfast ready?" He asked, hungrily. He unwrapped his arms, sitting up in the tent.

"I don't think so, I haven't heard anything," I said, sitting up.

"Man, I'm hungry, though." He said, rubbing his head.

"Sorry, I can go out and see if they've at least started," I said, starting to get up.

"No, no, that won't be necessary." He said, pulling me back down.

"I thought you were hungry," I said, confused. He slowly crept his arms around my waist. He hugged me tight, setting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, not here," I said, making sure no one was out of their tents.

"Yes, here, I need some lovey-dovey before we get out and start to make breakfast." He said, kissing my cheek gently. I looked him in the eyes, kissing his soft lips. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in. We broke apart briefly, looking each other in the eyes.

"Is anyone up?" Brody asked, walking past the tents. I unzipped the tent and walked out to see Brody starting to make breakfast.

"Elijah wanted to help me make breakfast," I said.

"I got it for this morning. You can make breakfast tomorrow morning." He said, opening a carton of eggs.

"Okay, we're going on a quick hike, we'll be back in about twenty," I said, putting my shoes on. Elijah came out of the tent, putting his shoes on, too. We started our hike, walking to the secluded beach. No one knew about it.

"This is so nice," Elijah said, digging his feet into the sand.

"Yeah, I wish we had places like this where I come from," I said, watching the waves hit the shore.

"Maybe we could have sex here?" Elijah asked, smirking.

"That's not a good idea," I said, looking over at him.

"Aww, you're no fun." He said, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"This view is amazing, though," I said, gently setting my head on his.

"Yeah, I think for the next two weeks, this will be OUR spot." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me tightly against his body.

"You may be right for once," I said.

"Do you think we should go, so we can eat breakfast with the others." He said, taking his head off of my shoulder.

"I think that would be best," I said, getting up. I held out my hand to help him up. He took it, and I helped him up. As he got up, he fell onto my chest, almost knocking me over.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He said, pushing himself off of me.

"It's okay, I like it," I said, grabbing his waist so he couldn't get away.

"Hey, what happened to 'none of that' huh?" He asked, leaning into my touch.

"We're completely alone, so it won't hurt just this time," I said before planting a tender kiss on Elijah's lips. He deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. We pulled apart to catch our breath, looking each other passionately in the eyes.

"I want to do more." He said, panting.

"I don't know if that's wise," I said, looking at him strongly.

"Please," He begged.

"We can't make too much noise," I said before kissing him again. I deepened the kiss, slipping off his shirt. I could feel him smile while kissing me. I started to kiss down his neck, leaving marks behind. He started taking off my shirt, hugging my body while I kissed his neck.

His warmth was so nice. I continued down to his waistline, taking his pants off. I pushed him to the ground, getting on top of him.

"Woah, you're a little feisty." He said, smiling.

"Shut up," I said, kissing his cheek.

"But it's the truth." He said, grabbing my hips.

"Okay," I said, sneaking down to his big cock. I took off my pants and started to suck the tip of his cock. I started to suck deeper, taking his whole cock in my mouth. I could feel he was close to his climax, before I knew it, he came into my mouth. I took his cock out of my mouth, and I came back up to his face.

"That felt amazing." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah and you tasted good," I said, wiping the leftover cum off of my mouth.

"I want you inside me." He said, grabbing my hips again.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"Please." He begged with puppy eyes.

"Fine, turn around," I said. Elijah turned around. I approached his already very wet butthole. I lined my cock up with his butthole, putting it in slowly. I started in and out, slowly. I quickened my pace after a while. I slammed in and out. He moaned loudly, trying to clench the sand beneath him.

"Slow down, I'm gonna come." He said, moaning once again.

"Let's come together, then," I said, pounding back into him. I came at the same time he did. He cummed on the sand while I cummed into him. I pulled out, laying beside him. We were both panting. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Now we should probably get out of here." He said, still panting.

"Are you going to be able to walk?" I asked, caressing his cheek.

"Here let me try." He said, attempting to walk. He fell to the ground in pain.

"I think that's a no, I didn't think you wouldn't be able to walk." I said, helping him walk.

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

"We should stay here for a while, at least until you get enough strength to walk on your own. We don't want the others to get suspicious if they see me carrying you." I said, gently setting him back down on the sand.

"But the sand is getting into my buttcheeks." He complained.

"You want me to grab your underwear?" I asked, looking back.

"That'd be great." He said. I grabbed his underwear, he put it on immediately with my help. "That feels better." Elijah relaxed, lying on the sand. I grabbed my underwear, put it on, and lay next to him.

"Are we just going to look at the sky the whole time?" I asked, looking over at his beautiful side profile.

"I guess so," He said, scooting closer. I put my arm behind his head. He used it as a pillow, wrapping his arms around my waist too. We lay there staring at the sky for a while.

____________

I know it's not detailed smut, but I was too tired to make it more.

Word Count: 1245