Chapter XXXIV

Scarlet's POV~

The woods were dark, fog covered the ground. I couldn't see anything, not even my shoes. I looked around to see if anyone was around. I decided to keep walking, the fog got heavier as I got deeper into the woods. It started to mist, the trees covering the path I was on. There were red dots in the far distance. I ran in the opposite direction, trying to avoid the red things.

The red dots kept getting closer. I tripped over a branch, falling to the ground. My ankle was stuck in a thornbush, I was unable to get it free. I tried to free my ankle, but nothing worked. I pulled the hardest I could to free my ankle, and it was free. With blood trickling down to my foot I ran for my life, making it back to the campsite. I went into the tent, out of breath.

"Hey, wake up," I heard a voice say. "Please wake up," I heard once again. I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Jessica. She looked worried, hugging me once I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked, hugging back.

"You were screaming in your sleep, I just wanted to make sure you're okay," she said, pulling away to check me over.

"I'm okay, it was just a bad dream," I said.

"Are you sure, it sounded pretty serious," she said.

"Yeah, I'll show you later if you want me to," I said, wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

"Are you going to eat breakfast or not?" We heard a voice outside say.

"Yeah, we're coming," we both said, getting out of the tent. We walked to the table and sat down. Not all the breakfast food was on the table yet, but Andrew and Elijah were working on it. Today was our last day of camping. Mom and Mama already packed up their tent. I think they went for a walk before breakfast was done. Everyone else got to the table and sat down.

"How was everyone's morning?" Tayan asked a bright smile across his face.

"Pretty good," James said, looking over at Brett.

"Okay, breakfast is ready," Elijah said, placing a plate with a lot of bacon on it. 

"Dig in," Andrew said, sitting down next to Elijah. Everyone got done eating, and we all packed up our stuff into the vehicles and left. Mom and Mama were driving straight home, but some of us had to go somewhere else before we went home to chill. Jessica, James, Brett, and I were going to see Yuna. She was completely aware of our arrival too.

_____________

Yuna's POV~

"What do you want to do to me?" I asked, pulling him onto the bed.

"Whatever you want," he shrugged.

"That's no fun," I pouted, pushing him off of me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You don't want to do anything with me," I said, turning away.

"Oh, c'mon, you don't really want to do any of that, you just want the money," he said.

"GET OUT!!" I yelled. He left, slamming the door behind him. Not long after there was a knock at the door. I opened the door, expecting him to be standing there, but it was Scarlet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Do you not remember?" Scarlet asked, inviting herself in.

"No, but why can't he come in?" I asked, pointing to the guy standing outside my apartment.

"That's why we're here, so invite him in," Scarlet said in a super demanding voice.

"Okay, fine, come in," I said, opening the door wider for him.