Age Of The Pyramid Builders

Sarah sat on the sofa, and she opened the letter, she took a deep breath, and then she started to reading the letter.
The letter starts with :
“ Dear Sarah, if you are received this letter, then you are in the secret room now, welcome to my secret room, and from this time it's your secret room too, so please be comfortable, remember everything I have it's yours now, including my house, my secret room, my stuff, and the most important thing my heart definitely for you, now back to talking about the room, dear love, when you look behind the library, there is a refrigerator, you will find it, when you find it just open it, of course you will find your favorite snacks, and drinks, take it, and enjoy reading my book, remember it's the book I never had a chance to publish it, but I hope you will be the one who read it, you have enough time to do that, so please be patient, and take your time for reading my book”
Dr. Sarah opened the refrigerator, and she took her snacks, she saw the orange juice cans, she smiled as it's her favorite juice, it reminded her about her time with Dr. Adam when he was alive.
Three years ago, she remembered a sweet memory she shared with her husband before he passed away, at this memory, Dr. Sarah was walking with Dr. Adam in the supermarket, she puts many orange juice cans, Dr. Adam laughed, and he said : you will drink all these? Or you manage to open an orange juice shop, you took all the cans!
Dr. Sarah laughed out of loud, and she replied to him : dear husband, you are right, I will take more, and more, I will take it all, and you will pay, I have to remind you that you are my dear husband.
Dr. Adam held her hand, and he looked at her eyes, he smiled, and he replied to her : you can take whatever you want, I won you, and it's my all matters.
Dr. Sarah smiled, she looked at his eyes, and she replied to him : I love you to the moon, and back, and I can't imagine my life without you, you are my everything in life, I have to say that you meant the world to me, I can't imagine my life without you, I wouldn't even dare to imagine, I hope we can grow old together…
She remembered that memory, and then she took her continuous back again…
Dr. Sarah was standing in front of the refrigerator, she was dropping tears from her eyes, she said out of loud : you thought about me, Dr. Adam, I miss you so much, and I wish you were here, she repeated her sentence once again with lower voice : I wish you were here…
She took a deep breath, and she back to sit on the sofa to start reading the book.
Dr. Sarah opened the book, and she started reading.
In the first page of the book…
“At the dawn of history, in the Middle of the world, a legend showed as a part of the ancient history, every one tell it from the east to the west, from the north to the south, closer to Lifeline which called the Nile river.
Based on the legend, there was a massive kingdom in the Middle East Prehistory, in an early period BC, there was a known story told, the story starts in a place called Kemet, Ancient Egypt, with a girl who's gifted, she became the greatest witch in Ancient Egypt, her name wrote by a golden font, her name is queen Isis”.
“ In the old kingdom of Egypt, next to the delta, the period spanning between 2700 and 2200 B. C, before the history begins, there was an age called the age of the pyramid builders, In the long time, At the dawn of history, there was a Civilization, called the old kingdom of Egypt, it's also known as the age of the pyramids, or the age of the pyramid builders, before the massive pyramid shows up, while they were still building the pyramid, as it includes the great 4th dynasty.
A glimpse of the past, in ancient Egyptian legend which wrote on the massive walls in temples and the ancient tombs, there were periods called the great 4th dynasty (was the second of four dynasties that made up the old kingdom, king Sneferu, he was the first king of the fourth dynasty, from the ancient Libya in the west to the Sinai in the east, to Nubia in the south) and I'm certain that you heard about the great pyramids which exists until now, but this story starts from the beginning of the building, before the buildings become known pyramids.
In this time the world was changed, not as you know it now, it was very differences from now days, they did not care about wars, they were having a different kind of friendships between the kingdoms which exists in this time, and they were all connected in a way or another, and from those kingdoms the whole world comes…
At this time, Egypt was one of the greatest civilizations in the old world, and our story started from the town next to the Nile River, and the pyramids area, there was an old story untold yet.
There was a beautiful young lady, called Isis, she was a queen of the moon, and she had the power of the magic, and she was the favorite priestess to king Re, the king of the sun", she made friendship with other friends, while she was traveling around the world with her known husband king Osiris who ruled Ancient Egypt...
Queen Isis, grew up to be a great priestess, she beats all her enemies one through another, but tragedy she lost her own soulmate, by his brother's hand twice, from this time on her heart changed, she owned the powerful energy to get her revenge…