The Kingdom Of The Water

In the next day, queen Isis, and emperor Yao visit the kingdom of the water, in the water's land group, their kingdom rules by water powers.
When emperor Yao met the king of the water's land, he said : welcome to my land, my emperor, I can feel water powers near, and he looked at queen Isis, and he said : you are pregnant aren't you, and I can feel her water powers, but wait she is not only use the water powers.
Queen Isis replied to him : Yes, she is a blue moon child, and she can control the water powers too.
The king of the water's land replied to her : wait, she is not.
Emperor Yao replied to him : what you mean by saying she is not?
The King of the water's land replied to him : my emperor, just give me a time to be certain, and I need a blood belongs to the mother or the child.
Queen Isis replied to him : I can give you my blood, and we can visit the other groups until you test my blood and find any answers.
Queen Isis and emperor Yao went to the other kingdom, and it's the kingdom of the earth, and their powers belonging to the earth, they rule their kingdoms by the earth powers.
When queen Isis, and emperor Yao met the queen of the earth's kingdom, she said : welcome to my land, emperor Yao.
Emperor Yao replied to her : I want you to help me.
The queen of the earth's kingdom replied to him : I will help you, it's my pleasure.
Queen Isis replied to her : I'm pregnant, and I want to know if my child can control the earth powers.
The queen of the earth's land puts her hand on queen Isis' stomach, and she closed her eyes for a while, and her face changed, she looked scared, and she said : she will destroy the world!
Emperor Yao replied to her : please calm down, what's going on.
The queen of the earth's kingdom replied to him : this child will bring death with her, when she comes to this world, she is powerful, and she can control the darkness powers, and she has the blue moon powers, also she can control the water powers, but she will destroy the world, you have to do something to stopped her.
Queen Isis replied to her : she is my daughter, I will care about that, but don't say that she will bring death to the world, she is just a baby!
The queen of the earth's kingdom replied to her : I think you misunderstood me, this child no powers can effect on her, do you understand that? Nothing will stop her.
Emperor Yao replied to her : I will care about that, thank you.
They left the earth's kingdom.
And they went to the last kingdom, the kingdom of air, they ruled their kingdom by air powers, the king of the air's land walked toward queen Isis, and emperor Yao, and he said : welcome to my land, I can feel air powers, he looked at queen Isis, and he said : you are pregnant with a powerful child, and she has the air powers, he laughed, and then he said : I think she will cause many tornadoes when she practices on her air powers.
Queen Isis replied to him : thank you.
The King of the air's land replied to her : she is a unique child.
Emperor Yao replied to him : I guess she will be a unique child, then we don't have to test her powers?
The King of the air's land replied to him : she has it without any test, I can feel her powers.
Queen Isis replied to him : then we will have to leave, we will be back to water's land, we need to be sure about something there.
The King of the air's land replied to her : don't worry, I know she has a darkness powers, but you can find a way to Separate it.