Sargon Is Back

After a few months, ms. Jane asked for her vacation, and Dr. Sarah (queen Isis) approved that, Joe (Dr. Sarah's son) went to his school, and lawyer. Sam kept visiting Dr. Sarah (queen Isis) and Joe(Dr. Sarah's son), he still hopes to have a chance with Dr. Sarah (queen Isis) as he is still believed that it's a fake marriage.
Every time when the house become empty, queen Isis and emperor Yao training on their powers, and one day, while queen Isis was training on a spill, she closed her eyes, and she works on a magical spill, she saw something important, and after she finished, she called emperor Yao to tell him.
Emperor Yao came for her, and after that he said : yes, I'm with you, did you find anything?
Queen Isis replied : yes, I know where's King Sargon!
Emperor Yao surprised, and he said : really?
Queen Isis said : yes, we need to travel.
Emperor Yao wondered: where?
Queen Isis answers : Greece.
Emperor Yao replied : I will book our tickets as soon as possible.
Dr. Sarah (queen Isis) called lawyer. Sam, and she asked him to stay at home with Joe (Dr. Sarah's son) until she back from Greece, lawyer. Sam accepted, Dr. Sarah (queen Isis) and Dr. Lee (emperor Yao) went to the airport.
Previously, in the pyramid builders' age :
Queen Isis, and emperor Yao, and King Sargon were standing in front of the gate.
King Sargon said : are you both sure that it's the right thing to do, I mean, crossing the gate.
Emperor Yao answered him : for me, I'm confident, and I think I want to have a life full of love, and happiness, I would like to fall in love with the one I will meet in my next life, I waited for her so long.
Queen Isis smiled, and she answered King Sargon : for me, I want another chance with King Osiris, and I would like to forget every moment that made me sad.
King Sargon said : then let's do it.
Queen Isis asked king Sargon : what about you? Why will you do it?
King Sargon answered her : I will keep my answer for another time when we meet in the future.
Now days :
Later they arrived in Greece, they went to their hotel, then they walked together.
Emperor Yao asked her : are you certain that he is here?
Queen Isis answered him : I feel his energy, he is near.
After a while, they found king Sargon in front of them!
King Sargon said : what are you doing here?
Queen Isis replied : we finally found you.
King Sargon said : who said that I'm missing?
Emperor Yao said : queen Isis thought that you were kidnapped.
King Sargon laughed, and he said : you must be kidding me!
Queen Isis said : what's going on with you?
King Sargon replied : you are married.
Queen Isis said : don't change the topic.
King Sargon said : you are here to ask me three questions, first one about the gate, and why you restored your powers, and the last question will be why I'm here.
Emperor Yao said : stop reading our minds!
King Sargon said : why you bring her here? You have to make your wife safe, I was hiding to protect queen Isis, you don't know anything!
Emperor Yao wondered : what you mean?
King Sargon said : I will answer one question, about who controls the gate, he is here!