𝟭𝟴.𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

As I woke up, I was greeted by the sound of commotion outside. Curiosity piqued, I quickly changed out of my pajamas and headed outside to investigate. To my surprise, I saw several buses parked in the school's parking lot, ready to pick up students from the visiting schools. It was only Monday, and the sports event was scheduled to end on Friday. Something didn't add up.

Walking towards the buses, I noticed a familiar face among the crowd. It was Isagi, tying his laces and preparing to board one of the buses. Determined to find answers, I approached him, a mix of confusion and concern evident on my face. "Hey, Isagi, What's the deal with all these buses?" I asked, my voice filled with curiosity. Isagi paused his actions and looked at me, understanding my confusion. He took a moment to explain how apparently, the school bigwigs had made a sudden decision to send the visiting schools packing, but nobody had a clue why.

It was a shocking revelation for both of us, leaving me upset and filled with questions. My mind immediately turned to my mother and sisters, suspecting their involvement in this sudden change of plans. However, I kept my thoughts to myself, not wanting to jump to conclusions. As I prepared to bid farewell to Isagi, he suddenly brought up the confession we had shared the day before. In a spur of the moment decision, Isagi suggested exchanging numbers to stay in contact. I hesitated for a moment, contemplating the potential implications. Eventually, I nodded and agreed, realizing that our connection was something I wanted to explore further.

---------

We exchanged numbers, our fingers briefly touching as our phones connected. With a small smile, I bid Isagi farewell as he boarded the bus. Though I felt a mix of emotions-confusion, disappointment, and curiosity-I couldn't shake the feeling that our journey was far from over. Determined to uncover the truth behind the unexpected turn of events, I knew that the bond I had formed with Isagi would play a significant role in the days to come.

---------

As Isagi boarded the bus and it drove away, a wave of sadness washed over me. I stood there, feeling a profound sense of loneliness and longing. I wanted to say something, to express the whirlwind of emotions inside me, but the words eluded me. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I held them back, determined not to let them fall. I watched as Isagi disappeared from sight, his figure slowly fading into the distance. It was a bittersweet moment, knowing that I didn't know when or if I would see him again.

The realization of his departure settled in, and it left an ache in my heart. I couldn't help but wonder why things had to be this way, why circumstances had pulled us apart just as we were getting closer. Doubts crept into my mind, questioning whether we would ever reunite, whether our connection would withstand the test of time.

But amidst the sadness and uncertainty, a flicker of determination ignited within me. I refused to let this setback deter me from pursuing my dreams. I knew deep down that my path was meant to intersect with Isagi's again, that our journey wasn't over yet. It was a hard dream, one filled with challenges and obstacles, but I couldn't let it go. It was a part of who I was, a fire burning within me that refused to be extinguished.

---------

As I stood there, watching the buses fade into the distance, I made a silent promise to myself. I would continue chasing my hard dream, defying the doubts and obstacles that stood in my way. The road ahead would be tough, but I was determined to make it a reality.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡