2- ~traveling though space~

Warning: there might be a lot of time skip

Word count: 1329

Characters: stardust black void and nova (a dumbass oc I made)

Your POV:

As you and stardust are traveling together through space you looked around you're eyes sparkle seeing the stars, planets, heck you can see earthbread it felt like a fantastic.

"first time" he chuckled, you nodded your head really fast.

"Woah someone's excited" he smiled.

-----------Time skip 3 minutes later-----------------

As the two of you we're still traveling you stopped and noticed something

"Void are you okay?" you went closer to it.

A bright red star but it didn't look like one.. instead it looked puffy and spiky, you were curious and wanted to touch it.

As you we're about to touch it stardust cookie grabbed your arm

"be careful you don't want to get near them or even touch them."

I looked at him confused "why?" I said to him

"because it's a bomb" he told me "a-a bomb?" I asked confused

"how is it a bomb?"I asked him.

"Well the reason why it's a bomb is because it stores energy over time it becomes more deadly and when ever a enemy is near to it it will explode"

I looked at him confused "huh?" That is the only word that escaped from my mouth.

*Sigh* "look I know it's confusing and probably doesn't make any sense for beginners or cookies that don't really explore space that much but all you need to know is you don't want to go near them nor touch them." He stated.

+----------time skip at the train station----------+
No one's POV

after hours of exploring you both found a train station, but as soon as you looked at the station, the trains, and of course the pretty bright lights.

You're eyes sparkle from glory and from excitement too you felt like you just want to hug someone so hard that they won't breathe anymore or just feel like you want to punch somebody.

Your hands keep on shaking nonstop Stardust looked back at you and saw stars on your eyes

"looks like somebody is excited" he teased

"hell yeah I'm excited I feel like I can explode and die!" You said and suddenly you're eyes go to flames.

"Uh- maybe let's not explode and die alright"

"fine" you crossed your arms and looked away.

"Well we better get on the train" stardust said but then you remember that you need tickets in order to go to the train like any other train station would (maybe)

"Hey stardust"

"hm" he looked at you "um don't you need tickets in order to go to the train?" You looked at him

"Oh god I almost forgot about that I will be right back"

you looked at him as he went to go pay the tickets, but something was strange...as you looked back you saw a purple glow just... There

You were curious but at the same time you were scared.

Your POV

I watched as stardust was heading to the ticket center, but I noticed that there was a purple glow. I wanted to check what it was so I did or at least that's what I was about to.. until I heard it calling my name.