6- °we made it back/found culprit°

Characters: stardust, black void, milky way, star jelly and space doughnut

Word count: 1202

(Note this chapter is just a hang out for you and the others. And mostly the POVS are you and stardust.)

Your POV

We finally made it back to the train. We went inside. And I'm guessing that the passengers aren't here yet.

"Train conductor milky way, we have a bit of a problem." One of the security members said.

"Oh. I will be right back" milky way said to us, and went to the office.

"Alright what did you flatsters do this time?" They went in.

"Hey guys there is a apartment over there. Do guys want to book one?" I suggested.

"I mean sure, plus we should probably get some sleep" Stardust said as he was thinking about it.

"Doob la"

"alright let's go"

We went to the apartment. when we got there. Stardust went to the center and book us a room.

Stardust's POV

As we got in to our room. Void and space doughnut immediately got their face palmed to the bed.

"Finally I can rest in this... uh"

"you don't know what a bed is?" I question them.

"A what?" Void still looked confused.

"Please don't tell me you're never slept in a bed before" I prayed.

"nope I never slept in a bed before"

I was very concerned about how they even sleep.

Like his face was like this:

Anyways back to the story.

"Well I mean, I'm black void cookie, what did you expect?" Well I mean that was true they are black void.

"And because I'm black void cookie that means that the whole void is my bed.. it's very cold and dark at the same time"

"pu"

We then heard our door open.

"Great news everyone!"

Milky way walked in with excitement.

"The train won't work for another 4 weeks" they happily said.

"Uh- isn't that bad news for the passengers and us?" Void cookie said.

"Yeah plus me and void are going somewhere" I asked concerned.

"well yeah. But I can finally get some sleep and rest!" They yelled happily again.