7- •Sneaking out at 8:00pm (gone wrong)•

This took me forever to make up my mind. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Characters: black void (you), amber sugar glass, sugar glass, and nova.

Word count: 1458 (forgot to add this)

No one's POV

You woke up, you looked at the clock and it was 8:00pm.

You looked around to see if anyone is awake.

Everyone was still asleep. Which means it was your chance.

You were about to get up but then realized that stardust's arms were on you.

'shit' you carefully moved his arms away from you, and got up.

You grabbed the keys that opens the apartment door, you opened the door, then locked it.

You then headed to the greenhouse.

--------------Time skip 1 hour later--------------

As you were walking by the neighborhood you then saw a beautiful glass building, which almost looked like a palace.

You then saw a saw a sign next to the entrance. 'the greenhouse of shimmering memories' 'that's a nice name' you thought to yourself.

But then you heard a voice coming behind the door.

Your POV

I heard a voice behind the door, so I decide to knock on the door.

*Knock 3x*

I knocked three times and someone immediately opened the door and then grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Hey black void, nice to see you again!" I looked at the cookie who was talking to me and it was nova.

"Hey nova nice to see you again too" I smiled and so did nova.

"Nova was it really necessary to grab them by the shoulder. Like you could of just let them in you know"

I'm guessing it was amber sugar, but then nova immediately looked at them.

"Amber just let them" and I'm also guessing that the other one is sugar glass

"okay. But I'm just saying!"

Then amber crossed their arms and looked away.

"Soo uh why did you guys call me here?" I asked them

"well we really need to warn you some stuff about stardust, that you should be very aware"

'very aware? And what about stardust?' I thought to myself.

"You know since you're new here"

"Wait a minute. How did you know I was know here?!" I looked at sugar glass cookie straight in the eyes.

"Oh well as you can see void, sugar glass cookie knows everything and by everything I mean everything, and also we haven't seen you around"

Amber said while looking at nova.

"Oh.. that makes sense" as I rubbed my arm from embarrassment.

"Anyways back to I was saying" sugar glass continues

"we are not only bring you awareness. But to be very careful to you who you trust"

"Let's get the easy one clear" nova added.

"Stardust maybe nice bu-"

"wait do you guys remember that one time?" they got interrupted by amber.

"Oh don't get me started about that.." Nova added once again.