9- ~°Back on track°~ (the end of book one)

Disclaimer: this chapter is very short.

Characters: stardust, black void, space doughnut, and milky way.

Word count: 290

Your POV

4 weeks have past, I was on the bed just staring endlessly at the ceiling.

Well. . . That ended when milky way came out of nowhere and sneak attack me.

"BOO!"

I screamed, and jumped.

"Milky Way! You almost scared me to death!" I playfully punched her and they did the same.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist it" and soon enough they burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" I said as I tried my best to hold my laughter but I failed.

"Guys! They said that the train can start now!"

I can hear stardust from afar.

"Oh- we must get going." I said as I got off the bed.

----------[time skip when you got there]----------

We went to the train. Milky way went to drive the train and I sat next to space doughnut.

As the train went I started to feel sleepy.

I looked at stardust and space doughnut to see that they're talking about, whatever they're talking.

I slowly drifted of to my sleep.

Stardust's POV

Me and space doughnut were taking about how we been doing and talking about some stuff, I noticed that black void fell asleep again.

'they look so peaceful'

A lot of passengers got off until me, space doughnut and void are left.

"Guys we are almost at the city of wizards!"

I heard milky way though the microphone.

-time skip 5 hours later-

Me and space doughnut played until milky way spoke again.

"Attention passengers! We have arrived at the city of wizards!" Milky Way yelled in excitement.

I got up from my seat and woke up void.

'I wondered on what we will stumble upon next?, guess we have to find out."

-end of book one-