Prologue

It was a day, that started just like any other, but the end of which could not be predicted. She just returned from school that day and ran straight to her loving mother, carrying a certain piece of paper she got from her teacher.

-"Mom! Mom!!" - 11-year-old filly named Charise called for her mother from a distance. Her fiery-red hair blew in the wind as she galloped towards her.

-"Yes, sweetie?" - The kind-looking mare said to her daughter in a soft voice. Her eyes were pitch-black just like her daughter's, but her hair was of a lime green color.

 Her eyes were pitch-black just like her daughter's, but her hair was of a lime green color

-"My maths teacher gave my class homework to do due tomorrow. Could you do it for me?" - she spoke directly, handing over the piece of paper to her mother using levitation magic from her horn. She was always like that. Asking others to do stuff for her instead of doing it by herself. It was because of the way she was raised by her mother. Although, her mom had a certain reason to do so.

-"Of course, my dear! You can always count on me!" - her mother stated in a way that made her daughter feel sure about her words.

-"Good! Thank you so much! I love you, Mom!" - she gave her mother one, big hug, before going back to the cottage, to play with her toys in her room. She loved to make up her own stories for her wooden dolls. Most often she would imagine her favorite doll - Riley, singing at a huge concert in which the audience would always cheer and sing along with her. To be honest, it was our protagonist - Charise's dream. To be a popular singer and to one day, go to the capital city of Sivra and perform on the well-known stage, where most of the best musicians started their careers as vocalists. But it was too hard of a task to accomplish since she came from a small village in the western part of the kingdom, and was from a poor family, consisting of only her and her mother, who worked as a gardener.

.
.
.

The next day, in the morning, Charise went to school. She sat down in her chair and waited for the classes to start. She knew that there was nothing to worry about that day since there were no exams to take and her math homework was finished with her mother's help. And as she expected, the day went smoothly. Except for the math class, unfortunately. In school, she was always getting bullied because of her not being so smart. The kids who were bullying her often were going to her to take her homework for themselves and she didn't want to worry her mother, so she never told her, nor any of the teachers, thinking that they would have told her about everything.

-"Hey hey! Look who we have here." - a familiar voice of one of her bullies caught her attention and made her flinch.

-"What do you guys want?" - she asked, visibly irritated.

-"What's with that tone? We just want your homework! We know you have it!" - the beige colt said confidently.

- "If you don't want to worry your beloved mum with our silly shenanigans, you better cooperete."

"It's cooperate, you idiot!" - He growled at his friend - *ekhem* "So anyway... give us that homework and we're gonna leave you alone." - he forced a smile.