Chapter 3 - The plan pt. 3 (3/3)

-"Shall we dance?" - Charise asked confidently, reaching out her hoof in front of the Princess.

-"It would be an honor!" - She placed her hoof gently on top of the hoof of the red-haired girl and they immediately went to the center of the ballroom to start their dance. As Charise walked by Nivia's side, she turned around and whispered something to her friend.

-"Go gain some info" - She spoke quietly, but loud enough for Fredrick to hear and understand. She wanted him to find out what the plan of stealing the crown was in detail. However, he nodded his head 'no', because he knew, that his task was to keep an eye on his friend.

She made a pouty face at his response, but not even a moment passed, and the ones who were supposed to steal the crown burst through the main entrance and took Fredrick with them, leaving Nivia and Charise alone in their dance. Charise was confused but continued dancing waltz with her dance partner.
.
.
-"WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?!" - Fredrick asked, stomping his hoof on the ground. The three thief unicorns seemed to be stressed. The hallway they were in was empty at the moment, but they still had to keep their voices down just in case anyone was near.

-"Fredrick, we need your help!" - the gray-haired unicorn started.

-"With what?"

-"There are just too many guards there! We tried to come up with a plan to get rid of them, but nothing seemed good enough!" - the short lady explained. -"Oh and also we've borrowed these outfits from some wardrobe in one of these palace rooms." - she pointed at the clothes they were currently wearing.

-"Yeah, we would look too suspicious in our black, work outfits." - The beige unicorn added.

Fredrick's head dropped in disappointment.

-"You're already looking suspicious you... Why did you have to steal the royal clothes on top of that?" - he gave up trying to find any signs of intelligence in those three. - "Okay..., alright. I'm gonna help you because I see that you're just too inexperienced in this field... And we're also gonna give back those clothes." - He sighed and led them through the window, to go to the tower.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, in the ballroom, the music was playing very fast and all the guests were dancing happily to the energized melody - excluding Charise and Nivia, because of a certain arisen issue.

-"Please excuse me, but I gotta ask why doesn't Princess want to dance just like everyone else? The music is very nice!" - she smiled at her, dancing by herself on the spot.

-"Oh, well. I just do not think that this kind of music is something a royal person should dance to. But I do hope you are having fun!" - She chuckled, but Charise could sense a bit of sadness in her voice, as well as her expression. So she took the risk and decided to do something crazy.

-"And I hope that Princess will forgive me for what I'm about to do now!" - She laughed and grabbed Nivia by her waist to dance with her to the fast music.

-"Hey!" - she growled at her, before realizing that she actually enjoyed the dance.

-"Just because you're from the Royal family, doesn't mean that you shouldn't have fun from time to time, right?" - Charise smiled and winked at her, spinning her around.

Nivia kept giggling and had a lot of fun during the dance with the red-haired, who after a moment was noticed by Queen Trisha.

She didn't like that her daughter was acting in such a non-elegant way but for now, she didn't do anything about it. She planned on scolding her daughter for that after the party was over.
.
.
.
.
Fredrick and the other unicorns peeked through the bushes, looking up and down at the tower in which the crown has been stored.