Chapter 6 - A fogged memory

Before you start reading, I want y'all to check out the recent drawings I made of the characters of this book! 😌💅💖 (They're the drawings I added under this note as well as above, because I had trouble adding these second ones among the text XDD)
There won't be any illustrations in this chapter, but I hope for the people, who haven't seen these ones yet, that It'll be at least something.

Before you start reading, I want y'all to check out the recent drawings I made of the characters of this book! 😌💅💖 (They're the drawings I added under this note as well as above, because I had trouble adding these second ones among the text XDD...

Author's note: OMG, almost 300 reads! Tysm for reading this little (or actually quite big, since I also plan to write a sequel after this one ends, but oh well) story I'm writing! Also, sorry for the delay! This past month was so packed with responsibilities that I had trouble finding time to write, as well as I was just too tired from it all. I lost all motivation for the time being, but I'M BACK! :D 💖
Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments for what I should add to the story and what you all would like to read about in the chapters!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Back to the story! 🏃
___-

The mechanism on the large bunker door turned momentarily and with a pull on the rusty steel door, Charise stepped inside of the headquarters alongside her best friend. The two of them were immediately warmly greeted by an awful silence, even though the main room was currently filled with the organization's pawns, sitting around and drinking alcohol by the table next to the right wall, playing cards in the back and some even throwing knives at a drawing of queen Trisha, stuck to the wall with a tape.

The boss was nowhere to be seen, but that was normal. He was a very busy individual, who cared about his goals more than anything else and always did anything in his power to get his hooves on them.

When the criminal duo arrived at the place, the Sun was still shining brightly outside of the bunker and the sewers, but Charise felt like taking a nap, so she went to one of the rooms in which there was a couch and threw herself on it.

-"Mhgh.." - She muffled into the pillow and let her hair down, while still lying down on the soft piece of furniture under her.

This couch was one of the only relatively new things in the headquarters since it's hard to bring any new furniture down into the sewers unnoticed.

The red-haired quickly gave up into the comforting peace of the dreamland and didn't even notice when her friend pulled a blanket over her.

-"Yeah, sleep. It's good for you, idiot." - He said quietly, leaving the room.
.
.
Fredrick's gaze landed on the face of the old clock on the wall. Its mechanism which you could once use to adjust the time, stopped working a long time ago. The placement of its arms indicated, that it was currently 3 pm, but the unicorn knew that It ran two hours back.

It was actually 5 pm.

The curly-haired unicorn sighed and made his way over to the time-telling object, taking it down and inspecting it from every angle. - "I could fix this..." - He mumbled to himself, while he turned around and went back to the room Charise slept in.