moving in

KURTIS POV

Kurtis looked nervously to danny's house. I hope this isnt annoying... They were such good friends and kurtis didnt want to ruin it, so he knocked on the door and danny himself emerged.

"Hi kurtis" he sad "Let me help you" and dragged kurtis's bags inside. Kurtis sat on the couch and danny sat beside him "Jarvis already told me about what happen to jenna...im really sorry she combusted. Im here for you man" and kurtis suddenly felt warmer and his heart started to race as danny patted his shoulder.

Suddenl there was a knock on the door. "Oh I can get it" Kurtis walked over and outside was chad chad holding a tray of lasagna.

"Oh hi lurtis i didnt know you lived here This is for danny" she handed him the tray "Glad you're a neigh bor now" and as she left and closed the door, kurtis could swear he saw jealosy in her eyes. He put the lasgana on his counter but danny had already moved into the kitchen.

"Did chad chad leave those? She knows i like the fancy stuff" he said pulling out coors lite beers from the cabinet "Doesnt matter, now that we live toger i thought we should celebrate!" he smiled and passed kurtis a beer, but even thought his smile made kurtis blush, he still gave back the beer.

"Sorry but no this stuff is yucky. I think ill just have dr pibb" he said pulling it from the cabinet. They went to the living room and turned on Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper and danny got a little out of hand with the drinking...soon enough it was 10:00 pm and danny was definetly drunk.

"Ha they said balls" danny snorted, and kurtis sighed.

"Ok wacko you need to get to bed" he said and somehow picked up danny in his arms, turned off the movie and carried him to the bedroom. As he was leaving though, danny said something shocking:

"Hey kurtissss i think ur really hot" Kurtis turned tomato red with blush. Did danny really like him?

"Haha your just saying that because your drunk," he chuckled, sitting on the bed

"No seriously you really are" danny looked deeply into kurtis's eyes, and kurtis found himself lost in how attractive his were. "Haha im just joshing you your cute in a friends way." Kurtis sighed. Of course...it was probably just friendly attraction he was feeling.

"Ok then goodnight" he said and walked out into the living room. He sobbed on the couch for seemingly no reason and fell asleep there.

A/N: hey guys i hope you like it so far! theres mostly gonna be more angst but hopefully a happy ending ;)