saving drew

Danny pulled up to a creepy ware house on 1234 scatman drive. "This should be where drew its" Even though the plan was perfect, danny was still kinda nervous like what if logan paul knew they were fake play buttons?

"Lets go inside." Kurtis said, but he was clearly scared too. They walked in seeing logan pail posing for photos on his phone, looking up when they came in.

"Well well well look who showed up. Danny my brother wants to see you over there. As for you kurtis, come get drew, since you caused this" he said smugly and kurtis sighed. Danny felt a bit bad for kurtis but was still kinda mad he was so jealous to cause this. He walked into the room logan pointed to and found quite the uncomfortable scene.

Jak paul, shirtless, was posing on a bed surrounded wit rose petals. "Ah dan dan lovely you see you." He got off the bed and pined danny to the wall, biting his lip. "Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot aha"

Danny blinked in confusion. "Uhm. Im not interested"

Jake didnt stop, though. "You've gotta sell hotdogs, you really know how to make a weiner stand ahaha..." He said again, imitating a "boing" sound.

"Why are you trying to do this jake" Danny rolled his eyes, trying to not look at him.

"Because kurtis isnt right for you, and i am...just beleive me" he stared deeply into dannys eyes and danny couldn't help blushing. Even if jake was lying it was something he wanted to beleive. So when jake paul leaned into kiss him, he just accepted it.

Soon enough, they had gone over to the bed and were making out violently. Sudnly danny pulled out of it. "Ah i cant do this you literally kidnapped drew"

"Aw come on i set up this sexy room and you just deny me?" jake growled.

"Ok...a bit more. But kurtis will be waiting." and they kept making out...and mabye more ;)

A/N: OMG this was a spicy chapter it was a bit shorter but its fine i think im gonna go back to kurtis's piv.