drew goes missing???!!!

DANNY'S POV

Danny had just gotten out of the shower. Kurtis still had gotten back from hiss walk and drew was chilling in the living room when there was a knock at the door. "Haha kurtis usally opens to door so you do it i guess" danny said to drew. Drew walked to the door and when he opened it, logan paul was standing outside!

"Hi drew! Its nice too see you. Me and jake paul have a supprise for you outside, wanna see?" he smiled eerily and drew innocently smiled.

"Wow i'd love to see! Danny want to see too?" and he nodded because danny loved seeing cool things.

"HE IS NOT INVITED" JAKE PAUL suddenly shouted glaring at danny and danny shrugged as drew happily walked out. He sat down and then heard an unholy scream from outside

"aaaaaah" It was drew! What were they doing? He looked out the window and drew was knocked out, being dragged along by the paul brothers!!

"HEY YOU GUYS BETTER BRING HIM BACK" danny yelled out, but jake paul just glared at him and they drove away. "Oh no" danny started to cry. Drew and me were so close im so sad. Kurtis came running out from the other room when he heard danny cry.

"Whats wrong man!" kurtis said.

"Drew just got kidnapped i think i dont know im scared" kurtis wrapped danny in a hug and danny could barely keep himself from blushing, then remembering he wqas shirtless. "Uhm oh ah i should put on a shirt haha..." but before he could kurtiss phone rang.

"Oh crap...I have to tkae this in private!" Before he could run off though danny saw logan paul was the one calling kurtis????!!!

"Wait no thats the guy who kidnapped drew" danny said, and kurtis turned slowly, wide eyed.

He ran off in tears. "JUST TAKE THE CALL" Danny wanted to go and comofrt him but he accepted the call.

It went: "Hello kurtisss conner...are you happy drew is out of the way? Haha thisll show him. Anyways tell danny if he wants him back we want a decicated video about how great we are and all his play buttons. Oh and jake paul wants danny to come for some special reasons...;) if its not here by next week we will kill drew. Bye !!!!!!!"

Danny was shocked by so many parts. Giving away his play buttons?! Kurtis wanted drew gone?! Jake paul wanted him?! He forgot kurtis was crying and rolled over on the couch, wondering what to do.

A/N: wow this was a spicy chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! i sure do wonder whats gonna happen. also comment if you like switching the pov! <3 thanks for all the support