the paul brothers

Kurtis decided to walk around the neighbor hood after breakfast so danny and drew could spend "alone time"...ugh, I wish that was me. He was so foucsd on the thought of them together that he didnt realized when he bumped into somebody.

"Ack!" kurtis fell backwards onto the sidewalk.

"Let me help you up" a hand reached out and pulled kurtis up, and when he looked up, he realized it was...gasp, logan pail????!!!!! "Hey kurtis i didnt know you lived here now its nice to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you too logan paul..." the suprise of seeng logan paul in the wild had worn off, and kurtis was back to being depressed.

"You seem down kurtis conner. want to talk?" and so kurtis and logan sat down on a bench and kurtis explained his situation. "Oh wow, that sounds awful so you dont like drew?"

"Yeah..." he siged "I dont want to be jealous but drew is trying his hardest to make me i think. It would be better if he was out of my life." When loga did a very evil smile, kurtis was worried he said the wrong thing.

"Dont worry im sure itl get better" he said evilily "For now how about we stay in contact?" And they exchanged phone numbers. Logan walked away and kurtis was very concerned about what he was plotting. Then jarvis walke up behind him.

"Hey kurtis. I saw you talking to logan. Hes bad luck, man. Once I told him my hamster was screaming a lot and he killed him..." jarvis said "Uh sorry thats kinda an infodump but its real."

"Crap i told him i had a problem with drew what is he gonna do!" kurtis gasped, and jarvis just went wide eyed and was silent for a minute.

"Then things are gonna go wrong for drew..." jarvis suddenly said, his gaze straight ahead. Kurtis gasped, running back to the danny's house to escape his responsibilities.

He got in the house, panting. "Dude whats wrong?" danny said.

"Nothing i just saw LOGAN PAUL" kurtis sighed, and danny nodded. "Ok thats enough outside for today."

Kurtis scrolled through tiktok but couldnt get logans's threat out of his head. He didnt mean for drew to actually get hurt. Now something bad was coming.

A/N: oooooooh drama i wonder what they're gonna do to drew ;) wonder when danny finds out so i guess we'll wait for the next chapter