the plot thickens

The next morning danny came staggering out, groaning. "Kurtis how many beers did i have last night? ugh i was hoping of releasing a video"

Kurtis yawned, sitting up. "You had 6, man, you were wild" and danny deeply sighed. "You dont have to release a video today i think it would be funny if i went onto your channel instead and just read out your script"

"Nah you dont have to bother. I was gonna make it a collab with drew..." when danny said drew, he looked off dreamily with a lovey sigh. "Ah dang anyways ill make breakfast." and he walked off into the kitchen. Then, there was another knock and kurtis went over to open the door again.

Outside was drew, checking his nails. "Oh hey kurtis! Is danny there? I came for the collab" he said smiling too big too be platonic.

"Oh no he's too hung over to record." kurtis shook his head, closing the door, but drew slammed it open and walked in anyways.

"Doesnt matter, I just want to see my silly babygirl" he strutted into the kitchen, and rapped danny, who was cooking, in a giant hug. This is when kurtis realised...they were dating!!!!!!!! W-why am I...jealous? Danny and him look happy... He could barely keep himself from crying.

"Danny honey, can I stay the night so we can record tomorrow?" he suddenly hear drew say, and this was the final nail in the coffin. Kurti ran off sobbing to the guest bedroom.

"Oh no! Let me go talk to him..." he could her danny say, but he was pulled back by drew.

"I think he needs sometime alone honey..." drew growled, but danny's feet pounded down the hall way anyways. He came into the room and sat on the bed. Kurtis still haf his face stuffed on the pillow.

"Hey Im sorry if derw and me made you jealous..." danny chuckled. "He thinks we're dating but we aren't don't worry." Kurtis turned over to smiled at danny but found him straddled over him and blushed so hard he thought he would explode.

"O-oh yeah...thanks danny...you really are a good friend..." kurtis said, and danny pulled him into a giant hug. I wish we were more. Wait, what?! The thought just popped into kurtis's head and he was ashamed to think so. "You can get back to breakfast, ill try not to get jealous" With that, they both went back out. Part of kurtis, though he didnt admit it, really wanted drew gone. So it could be him and danny.

A/N: oooh the title was right :D I hop you guys are as excited as me to see what happens next! Plz follow so you can find out (i will publish some more)