jacob

KURTIS'S PIV

They had gotten back to danny's apartment and he was making sure drew was ok, so kurtis went to his room and scrolled on his phone. He saw one of his videos with jacob in it. I wonder how he's doing... Jacob was always "dhe cool one" of their iconic duo. He decided to text jacob.

Kurtis: Hiiiii!!!

Jacob: Omg curtis how have you been!

Kurtis: good wbu

Jacob: Just been youtubing it up here 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 OMG i heard about what happened to Jenna how has everything been

Kurtis: Its been ok 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢🥶 I moved in with danny

Jacob: Kurtis can I confess something

Kurtis: Uh, yeah???

Jacob: Actually nvm I gtg I'll be back in minute

And he sighed off. Kurtis practically had nobody to talk now. He could always speak with Jarvis or Chad Chad, or mabye finally call up Nick, but wasn't feeling like it. Besides, Nick was probably assassinating several dictators now...he shouldn't interrupt it. He starred up at the celling and got lost in his thoughts.

Slowly, Danny came into the room. "Hey Krustus...I...Drew told me to be honest to you, so I think I will be..." he mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, i didn't know THE PAUL BROTHERS would do that to him!" Kurtis exclaimed. Danny's cheeks turned pink.

"It's not that!!!!1 I...have to confess something..." he slowly smiled, looking up at kurtis with a gentle gaze. "I've had a crush on you, for a while now, and drew told me to chase my dreams, so...will you be my boyfrined?"

Kurtis's eyes went wide. His dreams were coming true. "Oh, yes! Danny, I love you too and i wand to be your boyfriend..." He took danny's hands and stared into his eyes romantically. They leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. They slowly pulled away, looking lustfully at eachother. "Wow...you're better then I thought. Man this is cool"

"How long have you liked me back?"

"Since forever..." Kurtis sighed and hugged danny. Was it being disloyal to jenna? No...she would of wanted this. She always supported his sexual interests.

They kissed once again, happy, and danny skipped off to tell his best friend greg. Zoinks...! It gave kurtis the shivers as he thought about how cool danny was...suddenly jacob texted back.

Jacob: okay im back!!!!!!! ive got something to tell u...

Kurtis: what is it pookie?

Jacob: i think i wuv u...i know jenna died and this might be quick, but whateves! 

Kurtis faced an internal dilemma. He was dating danny now, so he couldn't...but then again, would it be mean to say that to jacob?????

Kurtis: idk kitten...im kinda dating danny

Jacob: IF YOU DONT DATE ME I  WILL KILL KIWI

Kurtis: OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY, OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He texted in shock, and shook his head sadly...was he cheating on danny?? It felt offle...damn. Now kurtis had more emotional baggage to deal with. Oh shucks.

A/N: i am being chased by the cops for possession of narcotics. this fanfiction is only an act. if you got this far, nobody will believe you. XD luv yall! sorry for not updating, the cops are coming and i can't run for long! something wacky is going on, dude...