danny's plan

Danny saddly walked into the kitchen to grab milk for him and kurtis. He was still worried about how they were gong to save drew, but his ego was too high to say the paul brothers were good, and espisially give up the play buttons! "Got any ideas kurtis?"

"Nope" kurtis sighed, turning on his phone. Peeking over, danny could see he was on the calender app "How long do we have to do this again?"

"A weak"

"Damn..." kurtis' eyes widened at the screen. "Aw come on, during April 1rst?! They ruin anything fun!" Suddenly danny had a bright idea.

"OMG WAIT! If we publish the video on April Fools, nobody will believe it!!!!!!! Lets do that!" Kurtis got happy too.

"Your right! And we can make fake play buttons! Haha that'll show them!" Danny and him hugged, and danny was glad to have kurtis, and to see him happy. As a friend though, right? I dont know how he feels... His thoughts reminded him. But that didnt matter, it was time for action.

A day later, the plan started. "Ok, the recording is starting in 3, 2..." Kurtis set up the camera and danny put on his usual persona.

"Whats up greg. Today I just wanted a short video saying how much I appreciate the paul brothers. Jake, logan, you two are just really cool and even if my friends were being held hostage by you two Id still love you. I dont have enough to say for this to be a full video but yeah. If I could give them my play buttons i would, ok bye"

"So convincing" Kurtis rolled his eyes, laughing.

"Hey those guys will fall for it, so it doesnt matter" danny chuckled. They published the video, and in a few seconds after it released, kurtis got another phone call.

"Well well well thank you for the video..." logan paul evilly said. "I guess i have to give you the location now. Come pick up drew at 1234 scatman drive. Dont forget the play buttons or he will die." The call ended and danny cartoonishly gulped.

"I sure hate giving up these legitimate play buttons..." him and kurtis fell over laughter.

"Speaking of, where are our playbuttons?" And perfectly on time, the doorbell rang and kurtis ran over, as usual. Chad chad was at the door with exact replicas of dannys play buttons stacked in her arms. "Woah! How'd you get those" Kurtis exclaimed

"Lets just say i have some dwarf friends" she winked. "Why do you need exact replicas of play buttons for anyways?" Kurtis akwardly looked down.

"Its a long story..." he sighed, taking the play buttons. "Thanks anyways. You know, we should be friends you seem nice."

"Oh...thanks, kurtice. Yeah i'd be fine being friends. Call me if you ever need something specific like this again. Okey dokey bye!" And she ran off.

"Danny, the plan may begin."

A/N: I loved writing this chapter!!!!! Sorry about the grammaer mistakes, I'm just so excited to see what happenes next!