∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷ᓭ

-Third Person-

Jimmy sighed and pulled Grian out of the crowd and to the side, all eyes followed them.

"Sooo, hi everyone, some of you may not remember us so I'll introduce us. I'm Scott and the guy I came with is my husband, Jimmy. We've come from the Third Life server, which was once ran by Grian." Scott introduced, earning gasps, wide eyes, and shocked expressions.

"So why are you here? If you don't mind me asking." Xisuma questioned, arms crossed.

Scott paused to think of an excuse for a moment before alternatively saying, "We just wanted to visit our old friends, and if you'd let us, stay for a while. The peace in Third Life is getting old." He half-lied.

In Scott's opinion it was getting boring there, he's begged Jimmy to let them try another server after what all happened with the Empires SMP, but Jimmy wasn't ready to. He couldn't just forget the sight of his lovers body laying on the snow surrounded by blood, taken by suicide. But Scott refuses to tell Jimmy why, he refused to tell him it was to save him and everyone else, Scott didn't want that on Jimmy's conscience.

"Well if Grian trusts you I don't see why not, just, don't be jerks." X responded with a sly smile that no one could see.

Scott giggled slightly, "I won't, can't promise for my husband though. He's a bit chaotic."

A few people laughed at that. And just like that, their plan was in place.

-Grian POV-

"Tim, what gives? What's wrong?" I asked as he continued to drag me a bit aways from the crowd.

Something is definitely wrong, Tim doesn't act like this. What happened?

Jimmy then stopped and grabbed my shoulders.

"Okay, I don't know if someone's listening in right now so I'll put it like this." Jim stated before taking a deep breath. "╎'⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ⍑ᔑ ⍊╎リ⊣ リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ ∷ᒷᓭ,_, リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ ∷ᒷᓭ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ リ↸ ᓭᓵ ᔑ ∷ ↸╎ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ∴ᔑ ℸ ̣ ᓵ ⍑ᒷ∷'ᓭ. ᔑ リ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ᒲ|| リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ ∷ᒷᓭ ᔑ リ↸ ↸∷ᒷᔑ ᒲᓭ ᔑ ꖎ∴ᔑ ||ᓭ ᓵ 𝙹ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ ∷⚍ᒷ,_, ᓭ𝙹 ᒲᒷ ᔑ リ↸ ᓭᓵ 𝙹ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣  ᓵ ᔑ ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑ᒷꖎ!¡ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ ℸ ̣  リ𝙹ℸ ̣  ⍑ᔑ !¡!¡ᒷリ. Got it?"

I sighed, "Jim, I can take care of myself." I crossed my arms and turned around.

"But can you protect him at the same time?"

-Scar POV-

Everyone was caught up talking to Scott I don't think anyone still remembers Jimmy walking off with Grian. Should I follow them? I feel like I should but easdropping feels wrong.

I was snapped from my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned to the side to see the person and it was Cub, he probably felt my unease.

"You okay bud? You seem a little, caught up in thought." Cub stated.

"I'm just debating whether to follow Grian and Jim and let my conscience eat at me or stay here and be uneasy." I sighed, slumping slightly.

"Oh, well I could go for you. That way your conscience is clear and you won't feel uneasy, win win. Besides, I wanna know the secrets they're talking about, I need to keep my Gossip Boy title." He shrugged after letting his hand drop back down to his side.

I looked towards everyone in front of me, "I still wonder why we're friends." I said joking. "You can follow them of you want-" I turned back and he was gone.

"I'LL BE BACK SOON I'VE GOTTA CATCH UP!!!" I herd Cub yell over the crowd.

I chuckled slightly, idiot.

631 words

Heheheh, here you go you little Puncher fucks. It's short but you've finally be fed. Accept it.

Now, go sleep and eat and drink water. *Checks my time* OH FUCK ITS 2:30- I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP.

Night y'all.