Insane?

~Yes. Back on my plot. This is the night after the previous chapter btw~
-??? POV-

I was sitting in some crumby old jail house cell, and all I could see was a kid sitting in the corner in a ball, I knew where I was, who the kid was, because the kid was me. I seemed so innocent, but really I wasn't. I couldn't touch anything so I knew this was just my brain bringing back my trauma. Nothing real.

I tried to move but I couldn't, I was stuck standing here. I could turn my head and move my arms, but my legs refused to function.

"Subject 275, please stand so we can begin procedure 6.9." The same robotic voice echoed through the room as it did often.

The mini me stood up and was shaking rapidly, I was just trying to keep myself together. I wanted to cry but I held it as I looked away, it wasn't much help though because I knew what happened.

Some people walked in and they had lab coats on, the same ones I always dreaded. Two of them held mini me to the wall, smaller me was scared, I was petrified. One of them injected mini me with something and I flinched at the pained scream he'd released.

The lab people left the room and mini me began rocking himself, singing the lullaby my parents always used to sing, while he cried.

I looked back to watch my eyes flicker from red, to brown, again, and again, and again, until my mini closed his eyes and stopped moving all together.

Mini me took a few deep breaths and when he opened his eyes they were brown, like they were supposed to be, he was also still silently crying.

I teared up, why does this always happen? Why can't I forget? I want to forget!

Of course my brain decides this is my punishment. Re-living the day those assholes put me under their control, their will, the day I was driven unknowingly insane.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

339 words

HEHEHEH!!! YOU FUCKERS THOUGHT YOU COULD KNOW WHO THE PERSON BE?! NOPE!

I love you all and take care :3

Also, 2 posts? 1 day? Different books? What's wrong with me?! 😶