(Idfk Filler Chapter)

Accidentally posted this while trying to edit... Whoops..
-Cub POV-

I sighed defeated. Why can't this stupid machine workkkk? I groaned as I sat down, staring hopelessly at the small control panel thing. I was trying to make a small teleporter, just to make travel easier.

I heard an almost warping sound behind me then sighed again before standing, I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"Have you slept yet?" He asked.

Ah shit- that's what I forgot-

"Uhm, nooo.." I answered, turning to the small boy.

He rolled his eyes, "Drop the wrench, you're marching your ass right up to bed." He stated, pointing at the door.

"But I'm so close to finishing!" I replied, trying my best to make a sad puppy face.

"Bed, now." He said, obviously holding back a laugh.

"Fineee." I pretended to be sad, failing at hiding a small smile.

I put the wrench onto the desk before leaving the room, the smaller following, most likely making sure I'd actually go to bed.

Who knew a kid as a god could be so demanding?

-Sam POV-

Grian left to go meet Xisuma or something, he didn't tell me much just he'd be back as soon as possible.

I had whatever movie on, mostly background noise while I looked around the room. I hoped they couldn't see me, which I doubted but I was still cautious.

There was a potted red tulip by the window, it looked well taken care of. In a weird way, it reminded me of Grian. Man, I really messed up his life.. But it was enjoyable. What? No it wasn't- I hated it! Get out of my head!

I shook my head quickly sighing afterwards. Damn I'm messed up. I laid back and groaned, covering my face with my hands. Why couldn't I have just died? It would've been so much better than hurting my friends.

Every memory of that silk white horror house played on loop in my mind, like re-living them all again.

Why couldn't I have died?

-Grian POV-
~AND THE PLOT THICKENS~

After I teleported into the code, I almost immediately saw the problem and sighed. Ignorant Watchers, obviously not trained or experienced. They really don't know lower ranks can't use magic here? Bruh-

"Uhm, you guys ruined my week off." I stated with an eye roll.

"I told them that!" Suma commented, blocking a blow with his sword.

"∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ'ᓭ xᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!" (Where's Xelqua!) One of them demanded, pointing their sword at me while the other continued trying to attack X. I slightly cringed at the name. "∴ᒷ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ⍑ᒷ'ᓭ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ!" (We know he's here!)

"I don't know who you're talking about!" X answered, blocking another slash.

Damn these amateurs. Why are they looking for me anyway? Oh wait- I gotta tell Scott and Tim.. Cub and Jevin too I guess..

"Whoever your looking for isn't here so you can go." Suma continued.

The one that spoke looked at the other before nodding once, they both backed down before teleporting out.

"Well, that's fantastic." I murmured.

"I'll fix the code, you warn everyone else." X sighed, putting his sword in his inventory.

I nodded before teleporting out myself, reappearing at the front of my house.

Well, this'll be fun. Finally something interesting to brag about!

431 words

HEUHEUHEU

RUNNING ON A MCRIB AND A MOCHA FRAPPE! WOOO! I've been in a truck with my parents and little sister for 5 hours. I was bored.

NOW I'M IN LAS VEGAS!!! IN A HOTEL!!! WITH WIFIIIII!!! YAS!

Don't do as I do, do the opposite.
Sleep and eat. I sure as hell don't and look at me! :D