Prologue

Under the night sky filled with dozens of bright stars, a single helicopter flew above and across the huge and dark ocean toward the brightly lit and myriad colors of one of the large cities of Japan.

The helicopter flew past several tall and large buildings and skyscrapers and toward a certain building in the middle of it, which turns out to be a tall and large casino building with a brightly lit red, light blue, and yellow figure of a woman dressed like a cowgirl standing in front of the building and holding up a pair of light blue and yellow-colored scale things with the large and single word "WIN" highlighted down in neon light, like the cowgirl.

Meanwhile, inside one of the large slot machines room filled with guests within the casino, several alarms on the walls were blaring quite loudly in the room, which caused several security guards wearing black suits and black glasses on them to swiftly make their way past the guests to search for the troublesome cause of the commotion while the guests look swiftly around the room with anxious, confused and worried looks on their faces (while not noticing a single shadow figure jumping over one chandelier after another above them).

“Huh...?” A woman said with an anxious and worried look on her face.

“There's something or someone here!” A man said as he look around the room while 3 more black suits and glasses security guards men came walking into the room and looked around in the room.

As the guards continue to look around the room for the cause of the commotion, the shadow figure jumped from the chandelier and landed on another one before the figure slowly stood up and turned around to glance down at the guests and guards standing below with a small smile on the figure's face.

“H-Hey, look! Up there!” Another man said as he spotted, raised, and pointed his finger at the shadow figure standing on the chandelier before the rest of the guests look up at the figure as well and they saw that the figure is a young, fair-skinned, gray-eyed girl with long richer darker brown hair tied up with a white rubber band into a ponytail behind her head, a white butterfly-shaped white masquerade mask on her face while the girl wore a red and white, sleeveless dress-like armor with gloveless sleeves, on her legs she wears two white stockings on top of the stocks were three circles of red and one red cross on each two white stockings, a white ribbon to tied her richer darker brown hair in a ponytail, white leather shoes calf boots, and a rapier sword that is held in red scabbard by her waist while she carry a light gray suitcase under her left arm.

“She's here. Moving in immediately for capture.” One of the guards spoke into the earpiece in his ear before he and his 2 fellow guards began to make their way past the guests toward her.

The masked girl stares as she watches the 3 guards start to make their way toward her before she turns around to jump off the chandelier and into the darker recesses of the casino.

As she continued to move on, she leave the briefcase that she carried under her arm for her teammates to take before she jumped and landed on a glass walkway.

“Good. Now get running!” A boyish voice said.

“This is our only chance!” A second boy's voice.

“Stay calm! You can get away now!” A girl's voice said.

“We'll retrieve the briefcase on our end.” Another girl's voice said to the masked girl before she heard a garbled man's voice talking to another.

“Hm...? What was that..?” The second girl's voice said in confusion.

“Don't worry about us. Just concentrate on getting away!” The boyish voice told the masked girl, which she nodded before she began jumping from one glass walkway after another and onto another chandelier.