jealousy...

In corridor

An povEun woo took y/n in medical room and lay her down on the bed

An pov
Eun woo took y/n in medical room and lay her down on the bed. When doctor saw him she asked
Doctor: what happened to her?
Eun woo told her about what happened in cafeteria but he didn't told her that y/n beat sana.
Doctor: let me check her.
She checked her and applied medicine on her wound.
Doctor: don't worry she is fine this is just a small scrach.
And she leaved the room after that y/n peeked through her one eye and when she saw that doctor went away she quickly sit and starts ordering eun woo who is in shocked
Y/n: yeah go and get me something to eat. I'm hungry i want to eat chocolates go and buy it for me while showing puppy eyes
Eun woo: do I look like your servant. 🤨🙄
Eun woo in mind:  but these eyes. I think I started to like her.
Y/n: yeah can't you do this for me aahhhhh.
She screamed when someone pull her ears and that someone was none other than Taniya. Yes she pulled her ear because the way she ordering eun woo after creating mess.
Taniya: mein khilati hu na tere ko chocolate. (I will feed you chocolate) said while pulling her ear.
Y/n: yeah what are you doing? Aahh it's paining. Then Taniya leave her ear and said to eun woo.
Taniya: Thanks eun woo for your help now you can go
Eun woo went away from there
Then Taniya sit beside y/n and said
Taniya: yaar you shouldn't fight with someone what if someone will told to the principal then. Then he gonna throw you out of the university and you know na if your parents got to know then your dream and the hard work you did for this will go in vein. You will stay away from that sana ok.
Y/n: hmm. Now go or else you will get late for your class.
Taniya: and what about you?
Y/n: it's free period so I will go after sometime later.
Then Taniya leave medical room time skip
Taniya came toward her class and went towards her seat and sit luckily teacher wasn't arrived yet.

An pov
but some listened what they said before and he is smirking 😏 and he is non other then Taehyung. He was about to go but then he saw that eun woo is coming towards medical room so he hide.
Taehyung pov
I was hiding and seeing them what they are doing. I saw that eun woo sat beside y/n and gave her chocolate and shakes. I don't know why I'm burning in anger. I saw that y/n was enjoying her chocolates and shakes while spreading on her whole mouth like a small kid i smiled after seeing that but my expressions got changed when that motherf**k*r wiped her mouth. How dare he. She isn't even stopping him. That f**ke- wait! What the Fuck are you even thinking KIM TAEHYUNG she is no one to you and she is also same as other girls but don't know why I'm getting jealous.
Taehyung was about to go but get flinched seeing jk with a smirk.
Jk: what are doing here ? hyung😏
Taehyung: what the hell? You scared me. And what do you mean? Can't i come here?
Jk: you can. But but-but why are you being angry after seeing eun woo and y/n together. 😏
Taehyung: n- no why would I be? He stutter.
Taehyung in mind: why the fuck I'm stuttering.
Jk: then why are stuttering?
Taehyung: no I'm not and then Taehyung went away.

____________Time skip____________

In Kim mansion