girl's jealousy

In club

An povEveryone came here and Jimin took Taniya on stage for dance

An pov
Everyone came here and Jimin took Taniya on stage for dance. Tzuyu took Tae on stage. When yn saw that she became jealous and went in bar counter. Other BTS members also went behind her.

Yn pov When I saw Taehyung with that Tzuyu I felt very angry so I came here and sit on stool and I was thirsty so I ordered soft drink because I don't drink alcohol

Yn pov
When I saw Taehyung with that Tzuyu I felt very angry so I came here and sit on stool and I was thirsty so I ordered soft drink because I don't drink alcohol. Then Suga Bhai came and sit beside me and also ordered drink for himself. Everyone was here except those four bandar I mean Jimin, Taniya, Taehyung and Tzuyu.
Waiter: mam here your drink. He gave soft drink to yn.
Yn: Thanks
Waiter: welcome, and your 🍺 beer sir.
Suga: hmm
Everyone was sipping there drinks and our yn is being jealous seeing Tae and Tzuyu together. She was burning in anger but suddenly a boy approached yn and sit beside her she didn't paid any attention to him. He said
Boy: hey beautiful
Yn:........... She isn't even looking at him.
Boy: hey girl I'm talking. He said while crazing her thigh making her flinch by his touch.
Yn: what the fuck are you doing? While removing his hand from her thigh.
Boy: what happened babygirl? He said and about to touch yn again but Suga pulled yn closer to him.
Boy: so she is your girl. She is so fucking hot. Give me her just for tonight. I will give u what ever amount you want. He said with a smirk. That's it Suga and others lost their temper and started beating him. That boy's friends also came there and started fighting with them. People started to gathering there Jimin and Taehyung noticed it and they also went to see what happened. When they four reached there they found Namjoon, Jk,Jin, Jhope, Suga and Yn were beating some boys. They stopped them before that boys get dead. When those boys released from their grip they run from there.
Taehyung: what happened why you guys were fighting?
Yn: nothing. She said went from there. Taniya went behind her.
Jimin: what had happened could you tell us Jk?
Jk: *told him everything*
Taehyung: how dare they touched my girl and said something like that about her. I will burn them alive.