PART 10: CHANGE OF PLANS

(Involves SA)

As I woke up I felt someone around my waist with their arms. I saw tom he was looking at me. "Good morning liebe" he said pulling me closer. I just kissed his lips. "Good morning" I say getting up. "Anyways so have you thought about what you wanted to do today" tom says stretching.

"No I haven't, did you think of anything " I said brushing my teeth. "No but I had an idea" he said walking into the bathroom. He started hugging my waist and started kissing my neck. "What's your idea" I asked spitting out the toothpaste. "We should go to a party or even better a club" he said smirking at me.

"A party sounds nice but why would you even say a club, we aren't adults yet, have you forgot" I said shaking my head. "I guess I forgot but don't blame me" he said kissing my neck. "Okay I won't, but stop kissing me" I said pushing his head away. I felt good but I just didn't want to kiss right now.

But then he just started kissing me even more now, even when we went into the kitchen. "Tom I'm serious" I say. "Why not y/n" he says pouring his lips. "I don't know I just don't like kissing like that right now" I said. I kissed hi lips and went into Bill's room to wake him up for the party tom said we should go to. "Bill, bill wake up sleepyhead" I say shaking him lighty.
"Huh, are you okay y/n" he says opening his eyes. "Yes I'm good I just wanted you to wake up because I wanted me, you, and the others to go to a party that tom said" I say sitting down next to him. "Okay I would love to" he said hugging me.

He walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair."Great" I say walking out of his room. I saw the others wake and hugged them. I also saw georg kiss Katherine on the cheek.

I sat by Katherine. "So are you and georg a thing now" I ask whispering into her ear. She only smiled at me. So I smiled back into thinking that they were.

"So guys go to want to go to a party today" tom says walking up to me. Then he started hugging me around my shoulders. "Omg a party sounds great" Katherine says jumping. "Yeah it sounds good count me in tom" Gustav says. "What about you georg" I ask looking at him. "Sure only if Katherine goes" he says smiling at her. She just hits his arm. "So are they a thing" tom asks whispering into my ear. "I guess cuz' I asked Katherine and she only smiled at me, so maybe, I don't know" I say holding his hands.

"So" he says. "So" I say back. "What do you want do now y/n" he asks me and starts kissing my neck. I'm guessing he doesn't care if what I should so I just ignored it. "I'm not sure, do you have anything in mind" I ask. "I don't know but would you like to go smoke" he asks grabbing my hands. "Sure why not" I say. He starts pulling me by the hand.

As we got to the balcony he started lighting up his cigarette as I searched through my pocket for my box of cigarettes. I couldn't find them even in my other pocket. "Want one of mine" he asks. "Sure" I say. He hands me one and lights it. "Thanks" I say. "No problem, liebe" he says. "I'll also will need to go to the store to get more cigarettes, you can stay if you want" I say. "I'll stay and make the bed for us when you get back" he says smirking with his cigarette still in his mouth. I just smile and flicked it on the ground. "Well I will be back" I say and I kissed his cheek. He pulled me back but to kiss my lips instead.

As I walked into the corner store by the house there was some older guy like in his 40s. He kept staring at me for some reason. I just got myself a drink and some chips. I walked up to the counter to check out. "Oh and a pack of cigs, please" I say handing my money to the cashier. "Okay that will be 3 more dollars miss" he says. I handed him the 3 dollars. "Okay you have a great day miss" he says smiling at me. "You too" I say.

As I walked out of the store, in the corner of my eye I saw the man getting closer to me. Then at some point, he got so close that then he grabbed my ass and walked off. I couldn't stand it so walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, then when he turned around I punched him directly in his nose. He fell to the ground and then I kicked his stomach. I just ran away after that.

As I got home I went into Tom's bed and went under the covers. Tom rushed into the room because he saw me running into here. "Y/n are you alright, did something happen to you" he asks getting closer to the bed. "No Tom, I'm not" I say crying. "Why what's wrong" he said. He took a minute to finally realized what happened. "Did someone touch you" he asks in an angry tone. I just nod under the covers. "Oh my fucking god, who was it y/n" he asks crouching in front of me. "Some old guy but I already beat him up, so you don't have to" I say.

He wiped my tears and calmed down but he was still mad. Then he just got into the bed and cuddled with me pulling me closer by my waist. "I'm sorry y/n for not going with you, I'm so sorry, it's my fault" he says looking away from me. "Tom, nothing is your fault, you don't have to be sorry" I say holding his cheek. "Y/n I love you and I just want you be safe" he says getting teary. "I love you too and I want you to be safe as well" I say wiping his tears. He just kissed my lips. I kissed him back and hugged him.
______________________________________

I hoped you guys liked this part, I will probably make another one depends if I'm not watching tiktoks for hours. But yeah I love you guys so much thank you for 200 reads. The next part will also be the party. Bye😁😁